GDITE's.......GOAT for DINNER IN THE END.

:lmao:

According to Dom's latest blog entry, there are only 18 chapters planned for With Trust ... I'm crying on the inside, but trying to maintain a stoic exterior and not complain ... **sigh**

:(

*ahem* I think there were only 10 chapters 'planned' for TLW, so I won't worry just yet. :P

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milo is not really rare as a given name for English-speaking boys. It's basically the same name as Miles (and they both come from the Latin for "soldier," but we don't care about that. do we?). It's also the name of the protagonist in The Phantom Tollbooth.

The first thing that sprung to mind for me was Milo Bloom from Bloom County, but he's more of a musician than an artist...

I personally thought calling himself Milo was actually a way to rebel, because his real name is also his father's name. I think it's just a way to show he resents being compare to his father...but I feel like there's more to it.

As to GDITE, I would like to start SGITE (Save the Goat In The End). Some how, I'm doubting we're going to have any ITE's without a G (for Goat) in them. An NMITE or a JHITE are far too serious for a second Acronym war.

:lmao:

*ahem* I think there were only 10 chapters 'planned' for TLW, so I won't worry just yet. :P

Thanks Ann! That makes me feel better

I personally thought calling himself Milo was actually a way to rebel, because his real name is also his father's name. I think it's just a way to show he resents being compare to his father...but I feel like there's more to it.

I agree

As to GDITE, I would like to start SGITE (Save the Goat In The End). Some how, I'm doubting we're going to have any ITE's without a G (for Goat) in them. An NMITE or a JHITE are far too serious for a second Acronym war.

LOL well if we're starting the next round of acronym wars, I'm going to start JHITE (Jame and Haily In The End) :P:boy:

Hmmm... I'm thinking NMCJHJADCGAITE

(Nelson, Milo, Caleb, Joe, Hailey, and Jame Are Driven Crazy by Goat Acronyms In The End)

:P

Or how about DAADCAITE? :rolleyes:

(Domaholics Anonymous are Driven Crazy by Acronyms in the End)

(I just know someone is going to say, "it would be a short trip", so I'll go ahead and say it. :D )

Kitty :)

That does it! I'm hereby founding PAEEUCAHTPE

(People Against the Exponentially Expanding Use of Confusing And Hard To Pronounce Acronyms)

OK, now that's out of the way... Anyone have any predictions for Chapter 8? I think Milo's emotional reactions to what happened will be interesting, and hopefully not to stressful. I also think we will find out more about Milo's family situation.

Oh, and I think we will hear more about the Goat, too. :P

The first though I had when the name Milo came up was of this hot guy from my high school bio class named Milan. He's from Slovakia... and he's hot.

Arg, these acronyms are confusing and upsetting me!

OK, now that's out of the way... Anyone have any predictions for Chapter 8? I think Milo's emotional reactions to what happened will be interesting, and hopefully not to stressful. I also think we will find out more about Milo's family situation.

Oh, and I think we will hear more about the Goat, too. :P

I don't really like making predictions, because I could always be wrong and I don't like being wrong, but I think I'll make an exception this time.

I think that Nelson and Milo will turn into sort-of boyfriends, sort of f**k-buddies. Milo just isn't ready for a romantic relationship yet, and Nelson will take what he can get. I think that Nelson eventually will fall head over heels inlove with Milo, but Milo will be too reluctant to get into a real relationship. I also forshadow a lot of sex scenes.

Kitty said something about 18 chapters unless someone grabbed Dom's butt ... hmmm ... it's a tough job, but I'll go ahead and volunteer to be the one to do it ... :wub:

**gives Dom's sexy butt a big 'ol squeeze**

Um, I don't think that's what he meant . . . I think he was talking about the characters grabbing his butt . . . not the readers.

Um, I don't think that's what he meant . . . I think he was talking about the characters grabbing his butt . . . not the readers.

So.....?

Who cares what Dom meant.

Everyone wants a piece of Dom's butt.

I don't really like making predictions, because I could always be wrong and I don't like being wrong, but I think I'll make an exception this time.

I'm almost always wrong, so you can't possibly be worse than me! :D

I think that Nelson and Milo will turn into sort-of boyfriends, sort of f**k-buddies. Milo just isn't ready for a romantic relationship yet, and Nelson will take what he can get. I think that Nelson eventually will fall head over heels inlove with Milo, but Milo will be too reluctant to get into a real relationship.

Hmmmm... I don't know if you are right or not, but I hope you are wrong on that. Interesting prediction though: the story so far certainly does make that a strong possibility.

Yay what a great chapter. So much action in it :great: !!

While bummed after finding out that Dom only plans 18 chapters for WT, I have a list of things that will need to be resolved before it can end:

1) Hailey has to get over the fact that Nelson won't be available for her

2) Milo will have to come out to and or confront his father

3) Milo will have to learn that Nelson really likes him for himself and not for the Trust Trust Fund.

4) Nelson will have to confront Caleb & Joe on his homosexuality

5) Some understanding will need to be come to between Nelson's friends & Jame.

I also think Emily Hill will eventually try to have Milo sent off to Military School or boarding school in the Swiss Alps when (and if) she eventually gets married to Thompson Trust Sr.

Take Care®,

Vic

Guest dasani

Hey everybody, constant lurker decided to join today. First I have to say I love Dom's stories!! and I think that WT may be my favorite of them all. Not sure yet. :D Can't wait to read more!

I think that Nelson and Milo will turn into sort-of boyfriends, sort of f**k-buddies. Milo just isn't ready for a romantic relationship yet, and Nelson will take what he can get. I think that Nelson eventually will fall head over heels inlove with Milo, but Milo will be too reluctant to get into a real relationship. I also forshadow a lot of sex scenes.

I really like your prediction! It's a bit of a change of pace and this story is chock full of that.

While bummed after finding out that Dom only plans 18 chapters for WT, I have a list of things that will need to be resolved before it can end:

3) Milo will have to learn that Nelson really likes him for himself and not for the Trust Trust Fund.

I also think Emily Hill will eventually try to have Milo sent off to Military School or boarding school in the Swiss Alps when (and if) she eventually gets married to Thompson Trust Sr.

Take Care

The first though I had when the name Milo came up was of this hot guy from my high school bio class named Milan. He's from Slovakia... and he's hot.

Arg, these acronyms are confusing and upsetting me!

One of my best friends (whom I met in high school) was Slovakian. He was amazing, a true "Renaissance man", but oddly I was never really into him.

Hey everybody, constant lurker decided to join today. First I have to say I love Dom's stories!! and I think that WT may be my favorite of them all. Not sure yet. :D Can't wait to read more!

I really like your prediction! It's a bit of a change of pace and this story is chock full of that.

welcome aboard Dasani! I'm glad you decided it was time to quit bottling yourself up, and flow out into the land of Domaholics. You'll probably find that your thirst for more Dom chapters can never really be quenched , but rest assured that each new chapter will pack that refreshing kick which you'll soon grow to love.

Anyway caps :boy: = :) off to you, and I'm pleased to sip on the delight which can only come from a new member joining our ranks. Take care and have an awesome day!

Kevin

welcome aboard Dasani! I'm glad you decided it was time to quit bottling yourself up, and flow out into the land of Domaholics. You'll probably find that your thirst for more Dom chapters can never really be quenched , but rest assured that each new chapter will pack that refreshing kick which you'll soon grow to love.

Anyway caps :boy: = :) off to you, and I'm pleased to sip on the delight which can only come from a new member joining our ranks. Take care and have an awesome day!

Kevin

:lol::lol::lol:

Kevin

:lol::lol::lol:

Hey - I'll take bad puns over acronymic hell any day. :2thumbs:

Take Care

Edited by sat8997
Guest dasani

Kevin

Ha! I love it! Thanks for the welcome guys! :wub: I'm always drinking Dasani (hence the s/n) and now I'm always checking to see if there's an update! I have surpassed loving these stories. It's a full blown addiction! No rebab for me though :lmao:

I'll add three more to Vic's list:

1) Just who the heck (or what the heck) is Juanita?

I was wondering that, too! I'm betting that she's very significant to the story.

2) What's the deal with the goat?

My guess so far is that the Goat plays a similar role to Aaron in DD...

Yep, steals a car, and frames Nelson for it. Either that, or the Goat outs Milo.

:lmao::lmao: