• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW!!!!! Great chapter Dom :worship: I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, i loved all the make out scences, it makes me wanna try it first hand... hehe :devil: And i love how Milo came over at the end to rely on Nels and i thought it was so cute the way that he accidently went off in his pants and at the end how he caught Nelson and just finished him off... i loved it :lmao:

I LOVE THIS STORY!!!!!!!!! it is one of my all time favorites, really it is awesome. :wub:

I <3 DOM LUKA!!!!!!!

later ~ nick :read:

That was pretty hot. I love this story so much.

The characters' (Milo) have issues, but it's not a 24/7 angstfest. And speaking of Milo doesn't he totally remind you of Quinn?

Edited by c.a.

Great chapter. I love the detail in the make-out scenes. And Milo actually deciding to take the initiative at the end there when he walked back into the room.

I'm still trying to figure out what direction this story is going in. Is it a coming out story? a romance? coming of age? or something else? I have no idea which is what makes With Trust so interesting.

So much for the Milo's mother having died of childbirth theory of last chapter. But now we know where Milo got his artistic talents from.

Chapter Six was so well-crafted, that I was certain that Chapter Seven would somehow be slightly disappointing, at least in comparison with the previous chapter ... but it was even better!!! :wub:

I think Nelson is a very intelligent guy ... he seems to know how to push the right buttons with Milo, and I don't necessarily mean sexually. He's learned his lesson in not pushing Milo too hard, and instead making Milo move further towards him ... and it's working. Milo is ever so gradually letting his defenses down.

I'm seeing now a definite potential conflict coming between Milo and his dad. The little fight they had about the toast at the party was just a hint of that. It was also sweet that Nelson is the one he went to, and was even willing to open up to him (and not just his mouth ... hehe).

This is definitely my favorite of the four stories so far, and I can't wait for the next chapter. Dom is really outdoing himself on this one. Like a fine wine, Dom just gets better with age! hehe :worship:

I'm seeing now a definite potential conflict coming between Milo and his dad. The little fight they had about the toast at the party was just a hint of that.

I agree except I think it will also involve the new wife.

Edited by Drew

It's nice to see that Milo is starting to open up. And maybe we'll get to see more of Emily in the upcoming chapters. Because we've only seen her once and she seemed nice. Maybe she's bipolar. And its nice to see Nelson and Milo talk to each other now. I thought it was funny how Milo was complaining and stuffing his face with the hamburger. I'm surprised they're not fat by now. I noticed that they eat a lot if you read the chapters. They eat about 2-4 times each chapter lol.

Chapter Six was so well-crafted, that I was certain that Chapter Seven would somehow be slightly disappointing, at least in comparison with the previous chapter ... but it was even better!!! :wub:

I think Nelson is a very intelligent guy ... he seems to know how to push the right buttons with Milo, and I don't necessarily mean sexually. He's learned his lesson in not pushing Milo too hard, and instead making Milo move further towards him ... and it's working. Milo is ever so gradually letting his defenses down.

I'm seeing now a definite potential conflict coming between Milo and his dad. The little fight they had about the toast at the party was just a hint of that. It was also sweet that Nelson is the one he went to, and was even willing to open up to him (and not just his mouth ... hehe).

This is definitely my favorite of the four stories so far, and I can't wait for the next chapter. Dom is really outdoing himself on this one. Like a fine wine, Dom just gets better with age! hehe :worship:

I think our friend from the East said it all! Thanks Dom for another great chapter (even if you aren't going to read this for another few months...)

Steve

Wow, what a chapter!

After the way chapter 6 ended, it really looked to me like there was a set up for Milo to freak about being kissed, and claim he was trying to push Nelson away. I'm sure glad I was wrong!

I agree with others here that Milo's father is begining to sound like a real problem, as is the upcoming wedding.

Hmmm.. I also note that the goat makes an appearance again, this time trying to eat the hood of Milo's sweatshirt, while Milo is wearing it. ROFL!

I loved the way that it was Milo who made a move on Nelson at the very end. That was great!

The characters' (Milo) have issues, but it's not a 24/7 angstfest. And speaking of Milo doesn't he totally remind you of Quinn?

Milo definitely reminds me of Quinn, but not as much as Nels reminds me of Jude! LOL and he keeps kissing Milo when (I'm guessing) he leasts expects it! I think he's hornier than Jude though, I mean Milo's pouring his heart out about his dad and all Nels wants to do is undress him! Where as Jude was constantly "there" for Quinn, usually in a non-sexual way. Of course I don't think Milo is as "weird in the head" right now as Quinn was, so I guess he doesn't have to be as careful.

I'm still trying to figure out what direction this story is going in. Is it a coming out story? a romance? coming of age? or something else? I have no idea which is what makes With Trust so interesting.

I'm definitely seeing something of a West Side story developiong. But I also think the "coming out" themes will be prominent. I also suspect a large focus will be on Milo's familial troubles.

It's nice to see that Milo is starting to open up. And maybe we'll get to see more of Emily in the upcoming chapters. Because we've only seen her once and she seemed nice. Maybe she's bipolar.

I agree I'm eager for a closer look at Emily. It'll be interesting to see whether or not she really wants a relationship with Milo or if she's just sucking up to daddy. She could be a lot of trouble or she may end up helping resolve stuff with Milo and Mr. Trust.

I thought it was funny how Milo was complaining and stuffing his face with the hamburger. I'm surprised they're not fat by now. I noticed that they eat a lot if you read the chapters. They eat about 2-4 times each chapter lol.

Ahh Peace, you forget, this is a fantasy, and just like in movies the characters never have to go to the bathroom at inopportune times, they always get hungry or sleepy at the same time, they never need to shave, and of course they all keep their uber-sexy bodies with minimal effort. Of course the only time these principles are violated is for the sake of plot devices ;):P:boy:

LOL on the issue of eating till you get fat:

"Are you guys going to come help us eat this?" my mom asked as she fished three more bowls

I laughed hysterically for a good 5 min. when I read that as finished three more bowls :wacko:

I just got this mental image of Nels and Milo looking on in shock as mom wolfs down three bowls of ice cream, finally stopping long enough to ask "Are you guy going to help us eat this?" :lmao:

I'm sure Nels was thinking, "I think you've got it under control, mom, but perhaps we'd better take some before you get a stomache ache!" :P

Anyway I loved this chapter, and I'm looking forward to seeing what will happen next.

Have an awesome day everyone and take care,

Kevin

Edited by AFriendlyFace
Milo definitely reminds me of Quinn, but not as much as Nels reminds me of Jude! LOL and he keeps kissing Milo when (I'm guessing) he leasts expects it! I think he's hornier than Jude though, I mean Milo's pouring his heart out about his dad and all Nels wants to do is undress him! Where as Jude was constantly "there" for Quinn, usually in a non-sexual way. Of course I don't think Milo is as "weird in the head" right now as Quinn was, so I guess he doesn't have to be as careful.

I thought that too. Especially that Nels doesn't seem really interested in what Milo says.

The fact that Jude didn't hesitate to tell Quinn off when he deserved it shows real concern to me. While Nels seems to act only to soothe Milo enough to get in his pants most of the time.

I mean, it's like Nels is trying to tame a wild beast with only one motive in mind. That made me wonder if he really likes Milo as a person or just because he's the only possiblity so far.

I thought that too. Especially that Nels doesn't seem really interested in what Milo says.

The fact that Jude didn't hesitate to tell Quinn off when he deserved it shows real concern to me. While Nels seems to act only to soothe Milo enough to get in his pants most of the time.

I mean, it's like Nels is trying to tame a wild beast with only one motive in mind. That made me wonder if he really likes Milo as a person or just because he's the only possiblity so far.

That's because Nelson = Player

Ok Dom that was so hot. I really like this story, you always have ideas that just make me come back for more. I loved that last 3 stories that you have writen so much and I already know that I like this one just as much. Keep up the good work. I know as long as you are wrighting stories I will be here to read them. Oh and can I say again that that chapter was so HOT

And about Nelson only wanting to get into Milo's pants. I dont think that is totaly it. I mean ya he obviouslt wants in his pants. But I think that he is so demanding and forward because he knows Milo can change at any minute and run off and he wants to keep him there. and if kissing will keep him there he will do it. Plus he wants to do it. :D

Edited by OTRFK

Well, I must concur with what has been said - another good chapter. So what is going to be the bombshell? I predict :D that:

1) Mr. Trust "will have an accident" (caused no doubt by the evil stepmother-to-be) and be indisposed for a while

2)Nelson's love life will come crashing down as Milo is sent away to a military boarding school to "straighten" him out (again evil stepmother-to-be will be front and centre)

3)Haily will get Nelson drunk at homecoming, after which he will puke on her dress, pass out and end up naked in bed with her

4)Joe will then take pictures of Nelson and Haily in bed together and post them on the internet

5)Milo, heartbroken and alone at military school, will be shown the pictures sent to him in an e-mail by Jame. He will then decide that Nelson was only leading him on and will then plan and scheme to exact his revenge upon poor Nelson.

6)Nelson, his world turned upside down, takes comfort and solace with the goat. :P

Now saying all that, I hope Dom has a much better plot in store for us. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Cameron

Edited by mcattack