[DomLuka] Waiting for 8...

Any predictions, anyone?

I predict that we won't get Chapter 8 until late Sunday or early monday morning. :(

Something was mentioned in Live Chat that led me to this conclusion.

Take Care

Edited by naper_vic
[being shameless plug]

So, in the meantime, everyone should go read my story until WT 8 is posted:

http://members.gayauthors.org/littlebuddhatw/index.html

[End shameless plug]

0:)

David

LOL I'd be happy too, but I'm already caught up, maybe you should post your chapter 8 too! :boy:

In the mean time I remember something in another thread caught my attention....what was it? Oh yeah:

post-2141-1143058586_thumb.jpg

:king: :boy::P

Or, you could go read Collision Chapter 14, "Running To Stand Still," by the_zot.

Excellent chapter! I like "collision", great story!

For anyone who is looking for something to read while waiting for WT8, if you haven't already, go check out Dan's "Do Over" and Do Over Redux", which he just completed today (and total 79 chapters!) Also have a look at his "Dawn of Tears", another top-notch story.

Link

Also, if you have read them, or once you do, please go over to his forums and comment or discuss. The writers here don't get paid, and one of the few things they do get out of writing is seeing people who enjoy their stories actually discuss them or comment on them.