Editor Looking To Help Out.

Hello, I will just get to the point here and say that my services as an editor are available.  I have been told by my professors at the University of North Texas that I write extremely well and my friends refer to me as a "Grammar Nazi," since I am not afraid to correct them when the speak incorrectly.  Let me know if I can be of service to you .

Do you have any restrictions/genres you avoid?

Do you have any restrictions/genres you avoid?

No, I do not.

Edited by jt_hooks
  • Like 1

No, I do not.

Good to know. My main editor will be out of town for a few weeks at least, and I may take you up on the offer if you're still available. :)

My editor has become super busy so she doesn't have time for my stuff anymore. I loved her service to me and I'll miss her as my editor, but I understand not overbooking one's self. ( :gikkle: )

So, I suppose I'm in the market for a new one.

I tend to write to get my ideas down rather than try to make things perfectly grammatical. Though I try to correct my own grammar I realize that my grasp on English perfection is not the best it should be. I may make repeated mistakes and I may make my editor crazy with them.

I will need an editor tolerant of this. I don't need an English teacher. I just need someone to help me produce the best product I can. I also tend to use many different 'voices' when writing. I do believe I may have Multiple Personality Disorder when it comes to my writing. Some things I may put in purposefully to capture the character's 'voice'. I'd appreciate my editor working with me in that respect.

So, if you would like to join me on my written journeys  I'd love to have you aboard.

Edited by MrM
  • 2 months later...

My editor has become super busy so she doesn't have time for my stuff anymore. I loved her service to me and I'll miss her as my editor, but I understand not overbooking one's self. ( :gikkle: )

So, I suppose I'm in the market for a new one.

I tend to write to get my ideas down rather than try to make things perfectly grammatical. Though I try to correct my own grammar I realize that my grasp on English perfection is not the best it should be. I may make repeated mistakes and I may make my editor crazy with them.

I will need an editor tolerant of this. I don't need an English teacher. I just need someone to help me produce the best product I can. I also tend to use many different 'voices' when writing. I do believe I may have Multiple Personality Disorder when it comes to my writing. Some things I may put in purposefully to capture the character's 'voice'. I'd appreciate my editor working with me in that respect.

So, if you would like to join me on my written journeys  I'd love to have you aboard.

sorry it took so long to get back to you, I did not realize that notifications for posts was turned off.  if you still require someone to help let me know

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...