• Site Moderator

Alcohol tends to bring out a persons inhibtions. A person who is normally quiet, can become just the opposite.

I had a b/f how became more affectionate than usual when he drank, but it also had other problems associated with it.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone said that Milo has made more sacrifices than Nelson. I have to disagree with that. Nelson has put his friendships under a lot of strain just by trying to hang out with Milo. And he's been the one to swallow his pride many times when Milo has dissed him. Nelson is constantly on an emotional see-saw with Milo.

I think Milo has just given an explanation for his distant behavior towards Nelson:

Jame is my friend. How am I supposed to explain to him that you and me are cool if all you and your friends ever do is treat him like shit?

Nelson wants to have his cake and eat it, have Milo as boy friend and hang out with his friends, figuring he'll manage to remain in the closet. However, Milo is not fine with this idea, because, apart from his frear of being outed, he sees Nelson as a follower of Caleb the school bully. There are numerous hints that Milo is scared (btw, important word in the story: scarecrow) of Nelson and his friends:

"It

whatever, Jame is, for lack of a more convenient term, a total assface. It was nice to see Milo making some moves this chapter instead of having Nelson carry the entire weight of the "relationship?" but he still has miles to go. He needs to talk to Assface the way that Nelson talked to his friends, cuz its a two-way problem, Jame is not innocent. So far Milo is just more annoying to me than he is charming. I guess chronic scowling isn't as appealing to me as it is to Nelson.

Guest rocco1405
This is a very natural reaction when confronted with cake ;)

Isn't it supposed to be..."He wants to eat his cake and have it to"? Cause I know if I had cake...I'd probably eat it...and I wouldn't want anyone to mouth me for it :P

0:)
i'm having pre exam stress...i need a Dom chapter badly.. :wacko:
Tell me about it! I need more excuses to get in those procrastination hours. I mean, papers? What are these "papers" people speak of? 0:) Edited by Ken R.

I think I'm now officially going through "With Trust" withdrawal ... I'd say it's worse than heroin withdrawal, but I've never been a heroin addict ... or addicted to anything else either ... but it's still pretty bad, anyway ... *sigh*

:blink:

• 4 weeks later...
Alcohol tends to bring out a persons inhibtions. A person who is normally quiet, can become just the opposite.

I had a b/f how became more affectionate than usual when he drank, but it also had other problems associated with it.

In vino veritas.