One Way To Handle A Bully...

Any chance of someone posting a synopsis? I'm not allowed to view that video from Australia...

It's the story of how three young boys in Fresno, California dealt with their bully problem. Their bully, Kevin, was larger than all three of them put together, and he often beat them physically and stole their things. At one point they'd had so many of their toys stolen they had barely anything left, and they decided enough was enough. The first way they tried to solve the problem was to go to their mother, who simply replied with the two words, "One day", and then said nothing else. They decided to take matters into their own hands and sneaked into Kevin's yard when no one was home. They found all of their toys in the backyard, broken. Enraged and finding Kevin's window open, they sneaked into his house and stole all of his toys instead. They brought the toys back to their house, sure they'd just gotten Kevin back really well. 

Kevin came storming down the block fifteen minutes later. He'd come home, and he'd figured it out. He banged on the door and the boys' mother answered. Kevin accused the boys of stealing his things, and their mother said, "My boys are no thieves." Then sent him on his way. He walked down the sidewalk a ways, then stopped, and crouched like he was going to sprint toward the mother and tackle her.

The speaker pauses that story for a moment and explains a story about his mother from two years earlier in Ethiopia. She'd come to them while they were bored, and asked them if they wanted to see something cool. When they agreed, she'd suddenly sprinted into the nearby field, straight toward an old cow who was minding its own business. As she reached the cow, she shoulder-tackled it, knocking it over, then in the same movement she pulled a butcher's knife from somewhere and slit the cow's throat, then drained it of all it's blood as it splattered all over her. Then, covered in blood and holding the dead cow she looked up at her sons and said, "Who's hungry?"

When Kevin crouched down like he was going to rush the boys' mother, they saw a familiar look in her eye. She was going to show them something cool. Kevin rushed her, charging with all the speed he could muster, and the mother calmly watched him approach, then at the last moment she raised her leg up in the air and brought it down on Kevin, sending him and all his momentum into the floor. She then kept her foot on his neck and calmly reached for the phone next to her and called 911. She told the operator she had a small problem, sneering down at Kevin as he lay paralyzed with fear beneath her. The police came to arrest him, and then the boys finally came and approached their mother.

All she said when she spoke to them was, "I told you, 'One day'!"

Edited by Cynus

Loved it!  I just wonder how true the story is.  

Cynus, the brief synopsis:  three African boys living in American being bullied.  They attempt to turn the tables but doing something similar to the bully and he comes looking for revenge.  Unfortunately, he runs into their mother and she ends up taking the bully down.  It was much more elaborate than my retelling, but that's the gist of what it was about.  

• Like 1

:lol: This made my day, thanks Cynus! :hug:

Oh and Devilsire, if you ever want to use a spoiler box in the future, this is what you do:

[ spoiler ] text you want to hide [ / spoiler ]

Just take out the spaces, and...

text you want to hide

Voila! ;)

• Like 1

:lol: This made my day, thanks Cynus! :hug:

Oh and Devilsire, if you ever want to use a spoiler box in the future, this is what you do:

[ spoiler ] text you want to hide [ / spoiler ]

Just take out the spaces, and...

text you want to hide

Voila! ;)

like this?

Edited by Cynus
  • Like 1