Happy Birthday !!

:hug: 

Thank you!  :thankyou:

Happy Birthday!  Have a special day!

:wizard: Happy Birthday, glitteryantlers :wizard:

I hope your day is an awesome one... cheers

:D             :D   Happy Birthday, Glittery        :D                       :D

:wizard: Happy birthday glitteryantlers! :wizard:

Hope it's been a good one :)

:heart: :heart: Happy Birthday:heart::heart: 

Glitteryantlers!!!

• Like 3

HAPPY    BIRTHDAY

GA!!!!!   

I hope you're having an awesome day! :)

(I was going to shorten your name, but I  wasn't sure if you liked Glittery or Antlers best, so I shortened it. A GA for GA. :) )

Thank you!

OMG! That should be Glittery's Member Title! :D

I was double disappointed. Getting a member title seems so far away, then I thought I would have no idea what it should be then.

Now I have motivation again  :thankyou:

• Like 1

Looking at the your weather map, unless you are in the south central area, you should be having a bright and sunny day. Where ever you are, I hope you are having a great day. Thank you for all of your PMs and I really do like your Grandma's pink flamingo tray. My friend, I don't know where you find your posting materials, but they are great, please keep it up. All the likes (676) should tell you how very much they and you as a member of GA are appreciated here. I could not find (yet) a Glitteryantlers BD video, maybe next year. Anyways, I just wanted to...

Wish you

:music: :music: :music: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:  Glitteryantlers :wizard: :wizard: :wizard::music:  :music:  :music: 

A Very Happy Birthday!!!

A point of interest?  I don't know if you know or like the music of Queen and the late Freddie Mercury. They did a concert in Budapest (1986) and Freddie tried to show his appreciation to the audience.

Sandrewn :boy:

Thank you, my friend! I'm happy that you are back!

Both videos are so cool! The first one is THE birthday song of my childhood, back then it was simply unacceptable to sing the American happy birthday song even when in Hungarian.

And the second is amazing, I remember seeing it in the news as a child. (I remember the rumors of Mercury being somehow not doing well short after this concert.)

A belated happy birthday Glittery! Hope you had a fantastic day! 

Thank you! 

In fact I had a very busy day with tutoring and shopping, I took the wrong bus in the city (two times  :o )

I never thought I would be out of likes two days in a row without binge reading something  :blushing:

• Like 2

HOPE YOUR BIRTHDAY WAS BRILLIANT AND SHINY!!

AND SOMEONE ELSE BAKED YOUR CAKE!!

Thank you!

Thank God I didn't have to bake my cake! It seems we have the year of untraditional birthday "cakes". My older son has birthday one day before mine, he had a pizza slice with candles. He is 5 years old, the candle in the middle was a tricky one, it lighted itself three times before I put it under water.

I got myself a box of deep frozen donuts for my candles.

Somehow I did not manage to upload the photos, I'll try it again from my computer.

• Like 1

Thank you!

Thank God I didn't have to bake my cake! It seems we have the year of untraditional birthday "cakes". My older son has birthday one day before mine, he had a pizza slice with candles. He is 5 years old, the candle in the middle was a tricky one, it lighted itself three times before I put it under water.

I got myself a box of deep frozen donuts for my candles.

Somehow I did not manage to upload the photos, I'll try it again from my computer.

Donuts are good!