Happy Birthday Glitteryantlers!

clochette

happy-birthday-cupcakes-candles-spelling

:D HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :D

:wizard: I hope you're havin an amazing day  :wizard: 

:wizard:  full of love and fun!  :wizard: 

PS: I couldn't find cupcakes as ccol as yours ;)

• Like 4

Looking at the your weather map, unless you are in the south central area, you should be having a bright and sunny day. Where ever you are, I hope you are having a great day. Thank you for all of your PMs and I really do like your Grandma's pink flamingo tray. My friend, I don't know where you find your posting materials, but they are great, please keep it up. All the likes (676) should tell you how very much they and you as a member of GA are appreciated here. I could not find (yet) a Glitteryantlers BD video, maybe next year. Anyways, I just wanted to...

Wish you

:music: :music: :music: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:  Glitteryantlers :wizard: :wizard: :wizard::music:  :music:  :music: 

A Very Happy Birthday!!!

A point of interest?  I don't know if you know or like the music of Queen and the late Freddie Mercury. They did a concert in Budapest (1986) and Freddie tried to show his appreciation to the audience.

Sandrewn :boy:

• Like 1

HAPPY    BIRTHDAY

GA!!!!!   

I hope you're having an awesome day! :)

(I was going to shorten your name, but I  wasn't sure if you liked Glittery or Antlers best, so I shortened it. A GA for GA. :) )

Edited by Lisa
  • Like 3

:wizard::DHappy Birthday Glittery!!! :D:wizard:

Your gift is the :joe: just make sure Clo doesn't take it! Cuz she's a notorious thief :lol:

Thank you!

It's always nice to be crowned king/queen, but I fear it won't last  :unsure2:

tumblr_lnd5b8zMqn1qkl5m8o1_1280.jpg

Edited by glitteryantlers
  • Like 1

Tillykke med fødselsdagen  :wizard:

Happy waving of Danish birthday flags 

Mange tak!

As for the birthday flags, it's almost the same case in Hungary as with the German flag, you have to be careful with waving: http://satwcomic.com/evil-flag

Our twisted Italian colors are sometimes evil, some older flags are considered nationalistic symbols.

hungarian.jpg

Edited by glitteryantlers
  • Like 2