Need Editor

Hey Guys...

I am definitely stressing my editor, give her all my stories for editing. Its not like I write much, but she is also busy with other authors work too. So I don't wanna give here extra work in the name of prompts.

So I need an Editor for doing my prompts, which I write occasionally. And I s**k at English, it is not my 1st language. And I don't need English teacher. I'll learn, but not with on going lectures.

If any one is there to give a helping hand with my prompts edits, I'll be glad to welcome them.

Yours,

~Emi.

• Like 1

LOL love you too Emi! Thanks for trying to take a little of the load off me!

What can I say!!! but you got stuck with me and my work... :D

No one's interested to work with me... :(

Hello Emi,

If you still need occasional help, I am available.  I am NOT an official GA editor ( still not sure what that means ), but I did edit chapters 2-5 of Fieldman's "Light at the end of the tunnel".  His native language is not English either, so I don't have a problem if your English s**ks :) .

Hey Emi!

I'm not a GA editor (?) either, but I'd be willing to help you out, from time to time, to lessen Kitt's load.

Thank You both of you. I'd be glad to work with ya... :)

Just PM me you mail id's(if you want to share) or we can do it through PMs. The work might be occasional one/two chapter prompts or occasional poetry. And I use a mobile to do it, tell me if you are dropping from here because of it. As well as I use King soft office app to do all my work.

Hoping and waiting for the replies/PMs.

PS: Kitt, I think you are saved somewhat... ;):lol:

I don't know anything about the software Emi is using but I have had only one compatibility issue with Windows, both 8.1 and 10. His program seems to put spaces where apostrophes belong.

• Like 1

I don't know anything about the software Emi is using but I have had only one compatibility issue with Windows, both 8.1 and 10. His program seems to put spaces where apostrophes belong.

Yeah. It displays as apostrophe on my mobile but when it downloaded in MS-Word, it shows as space or a question marked space. I wonder about that too. And I do check on them on computer before I publish it.

• 7 months later...

I had never thought I will use this entry again. But I had to.

As you all know about SkinnyD, so I don't wanna talk about it and don't want to stress him even though he was willing to help me. And about Kitt, the two main projects I have started are enough to stress her out in future. I want her no burden either. So I needed an editor for my occasional prompt responses.

So is there anyone willing to help me with those, which will be on occasional matters.

~Emi.

Edited by Emi GS
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm willing to help you out, if you still need it. Just send me a message and let me know.

I'd appreciate your help. But there is someone offered me his help already. So I'd gonna contact you in needy times,that too if you are fine with it. Just send me your email address through a PM.