[dkstories] Doing it Right Ch. 2

It's out! And for once I get to start the thread! :D:D:D

If you have not read it yet, DON'T read any further until you do!

(highlight the black area to reveal text, but it's a spoiler!)

GREAT chapter... A change in perspective, and some major events.

The Secret service starting to guard Davey and his family looks ominous to me, and I'm wondering if the stated reason is the real one. I suspect that the fecal matter is about to impact the rotary air impeller!

Still no real hints (unless I missed them, a real possibility) as to whether or not Davey has any future memories or not.

Great chapter, Thanks Dan!

Edited by C James

I was hoping for a new chapter for the weekend- Thanks, Dan! :2thumbs:

For some reason it felt short to me though- maybe I am jsut reading it too fast! :P

I hope the "changes" discussed above don't interfere with Brian and Davey's future wresting practice! 0:)

Jack :D

Well maybe. But that should have been taken care of by now, no ?

And considering what Davey's father is doing, it's likely that a lot of people might be after him.

But all in all, some things are good. His father is still not the most open-minded man on earth but there's a huge improvement. Not to mention the return of Paul Castillo (or Thomas Castillo, depending Dan's mood I guess. CF : DO ch24. XP).

Well maybe. But that should have been taken care of by now, no ?

And considering what Davey's father is doing, it's likely that a lot of people might be after him.

But all in all, some things are good. His father is still not the most open-minded man on earth but there's a huge improvement. Not to mention the return of Paul Castillo (or Thomas Castillo, depending Dan's mood I guess. CF : DO ch24. XP).

Wow, you have a sharp memory! I remembered the agent from DO, but not his first name!

Hmmmm... My best guess is that it's either a coincidence (not the same person) or, perhaps, one of the letters Davey sent: He could have warned Castillo to change his first name. 0:)

Wow, you have a sharp memory! I remembered the agent from DO, but not his first name!

Hmmmm... My best guess is that it's either a coincidence (not the same person) or, perhaps, one of the letters Davey sent: He could have warned Castillo to change his first name. 0:)

Actually, in that DO chapter, Castillo is first introduced as Thomas and then a few paragraphs later, as Paul...

There's also a Tom in Davey's detail in DO but I have no clue if it's the same as now.

I don't remember any Bill Bartlett though and I'm too lazy to search. ^^

As for the memory, I don't know. The name Castillo stuck for no particular reason. Though the Thomas/Paul confusion might have helped.

Actually, in that DO chapter, Castillo is first introduced as Thomas and then a few paragraphs later, as Paul...

Ahhh! You are quite right. I never noticed that (and I've only recently re-read all of DO and DOR!).

Hmmm, so, why the name-changing Secret Service agent? I know Dan could never make a typo, so therefor it MUST be forshadowing, right? 0:)

Did I forget to mention the brothers Paul and Tom Castillo who worked for the USSS?

Ahhh! And of course, with them being identical twins, Davey would have never noticed... 0:)