Dom is one of the most talented young authors I've encountered on the web. His ability to build characters and make them live is truly a gift. I worry that the clamoring for him to post new stories/chapters is an awful lot of pressure for a young guy with a life in the real world. Would we rob him of the possibility of getting laid in real life just to fuel our own fantasies and satisfy our lust for the completion of a fictional story? Perhaps it would be better to just relax, be patient, and get excited when something is posted.

(throws a wet blanket on the crowd)

My suggestions to help:

Less Caffeine

Re-read Desert Dropping

Um, re-read Lo(n)g Way

Remember...Dom's a lot nicer of a guy than me...he's never let readers go an ENTIRE year without a new chapter.

Hehe, I don't really anticipate new chapters anymore. It's not that they aren't good, quite the contrary. It's that I don't get addicted to anything. I drink A LOT of Dr. Pepper (I normally clear a flat of 24 cans in 2 weeks or less) so someone made the challenge of going 24 hrs without a caffienated beverage of any kind. I went 36+ hours, and the only thing that happened was my hands stopped shaking, lmao. Meh, I figure that with Dom, the chapter will come out when he wants it to come out, all we have to do is be patient.

My suggestions to help:

Less Caffeine

This is good advice regardless of the situation ;)

I agree with Mark, we should relax (which will be easier without the caffeine) and let Dom update at his own speed. We can't expect to be as pleased with the results if he just rushes and releases something before he's really ready anyway ;)

Edited by AFriendlyFace