Holy Crap! Middle Earth: Shadow Of War

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Don't get hyped before a game gets officially released. Learned that the hard way #NoMan'sSky

It looks great though. I played "Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor" and I will definitely play this one!

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • Site Administrator

Well, I feel a strange need to replay the first one.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

This lands tomorrow.  I really should finish the story on the first one!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator
2 hours ago, Solus Magus said:

Oh wow! What platform is this?

All of them. (well, not Nintendo, but they don't do non-kiddie games)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

This is a great game... but it, unfortunately, fell into a zone with a lot of other hot games coming out.  And it is extremely stingy with achievements too.  I tend to play a game until I hit a couple of achievements and switch.  With Shadow of War, it's so long between achievements (hours), I spend more time wondering "are there achievements in this game?" instead of enjoying the story.

• 2 weeks later...

As much as I want to save up for my PS4, I might not be able to. Because first of all, it's expensive here in our country. Along with a nice TV screen that can maximize my gaming experience. And second, I'm on a strict budget because I might start my graduate studies next year. I guess I'll be stuck watching youtube videos for now. :(

• Sad 1