Val's ACTUAL age. 0:) 

:gikkle:  Yeah, we'll go with that :D  

45!!! (my actual age) ;)

Edited by Valkyrie
  • Site Administrator
1 hour ago, Drew Espinosa said:

B-but, I corrected it! :o:P 

2. :,( 

PS: Do y'all notice I don't quote Graeme directly? That way, he doesn't get a notification, and therefore doesn't come to this thread. :P 

I switched off notification of quotes :P

1 hour ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Here ya go. :D 

¡cuatro!

Sorry, but not only is that not your proof, but my browser reports the link is unsafe. Bad Drew...

5 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

48!! Graeme is lurking so we better hurry up if we're going to hit the big 5-0 ;)  

What's the hurry? I've been enjoyng the posts. I've been doing some reading and writing, too, in between paying work. I can't spend all day in this thread, after all.

Oh, and for the record, while Thor is Asgardian, he's also Australian, so sorry, you can't have him :devil:

Zero...

Edited by Graeme
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, Graeme said:

Sorry, but not only is that not your proof, but my browser reports the link is unsafe. Bad Drew...

Why do I need to make the proof when better mathematicians have done it before I was even born? :o And my browser says the link is safe. :yes: 

Graeme, you were a beta-reader for CJames' Circumnavigation, so I'll lovingly call you, cruel abusive bastard! ;):D 

ETA: I do mean that affectionately by the way :hug: Shane is my favorite character from Circumnavigation. :) 

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Like 2