*Sneak Peek* Changes: Sneak Peek

On 5/23/2017 at 11:24 AM, BHopper2 said:

I am looking forward to more of this story. Excellent work Tim!

thanks my friend.. i hope you enjoy the rest.. 

• Like 2
On 5/23/2017 at 11:31 AM, Timothy M. said:

I was going to say I'm so relieved tim included the last sentence. Then at least there's hope. I'd have worried about him being left behind if not for that 'cliffie.'

lots of hope in this story.. 

• Like 3
On 5/23/2017 at 11:48 AM, BlindAmbition said:

I'm certainly looking forward to more tim. So many ways this story could go. I'm very curious which path you will take. 

i like to see how people react to things, my characters are never perfect.. they are human i hope.. i hope thats how people see Don and Louis.. 

• Like 3
On 5/23/2017 at 0:12 PM, Bucket1 said:

Nicely done... but I want more ;)

soon.. AC is ready to edit but he wants it done first.. so.. i better write it... its very close

• Like 3
On 5/23/2017 at 0:15 PM, Reader1810 said:

Great start, tim. I like the MCs already and am looking forward to reading more about them. 

As for the cliffie ending? It was that, but it came with a ray of hope. 

Nicely done, my friend. :)

glad it worked!

• Like 2
17 hours ago, Hudson Bartholomew said:

Oooo.... I'm hooked. Have to admit I was worried there for a second. If Don had died... :thumbdown:  But he didn't!! Yay! Can't wait to read this!

Thanks Hudson.. better get my butt in gear then!!!!

• Like 2
50 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Ohhhhh shite little brother! This is good, this is really fecking good.

thank you dugh .. i'm glad it worked .. i hope the rest does too xo

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...

Chapter 1 has been sent to my wonderful and amazingly talented editor..AC Benus.  Thanks for your patience...shouldn't be too much longer... 

• Like 2
58 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Chapter 1 has been sent to my wonderful and amazingly talented editor..AC Benus.  Thanks for your patience...shouldn't be too much longer... 

oh, boy. I've been thrown to the mercy of your rabid fans...I hope they have coffee for me, lol. But seriously, I will start looking this over this afternoon. 

And fans, trust me, you will not be disappointed :yes: I've read the whole thing, and delights, tears and challenges await. 

• Like 4
4 hours ago, AC Benus said:

oh, boy. I've been thrown to the mercy of your rabid fans...I hope they have coffee for me, lol. But seriously, I will start looking this over this afternoon. 

And fans, trust me, you will not be disappointed :yes: I've read the whole thing, and delights, tears and challenges await. 

:-) :-) :-)