*Sneak Peek* Changes: Sneak Peek

Wow, what a start. I apologize, but I have to say it: Stop fidget, sit down, write and get this story done!!! 

Honestly, that will become something really magnificent. I am looking forward to it and wait patiently for however this will take you to finish. .... Ok maybe not to patiently but definitely curious and excited.

Thank you for this sneak peek!!!

xoxoxo Sis

On 5/23/2017 at 6:53 AM, Defiance19 said:

A good sneak tim... This feels like it's going to be an emotional journey. I was relieved to see a positive text.  But, what now. Look forward to finding out. 

Great! xo

yeah it is a bit emotional.. my desire was for this to be real.. i hope i manage it

• Like 4
On 5/23/2017 at 7:06 AM, hohochan657 said:

O M G ...  I'm hooked, just reel me in tim ...  

but I'd better get back to my cramming ... luckily you haven't started to post it yet ... :gikkle:

thank you hoho!

• Like 3
On 5/23/2017 at 7:09 AM, clochette said:

My, my, my!!! I hesitate before reading the sneak peak, curious to know every little bits possible after all the hints you've given us knowing I'd want more or knowing it was there and the wait would be arrrg!!! In the end here I am but Damm if I want more. MORE! 

Right from the start you've managed to pull us right into the action, waiting for news with Louis. It promises to be an emotional rollercoaster and I'm already hook.

thank you clo!!

• Like 2
On 5/23/2017 at 7:38 AM, Parker Owens said:

tim, you cannot make me wait too long until this posts. I think

maybe five minutes is a reasonable waiting period. Really. I am hooked. Great snippet. 

i will be as quick as i can be xo

• Like 2
On 5/23/2017 at 8:13 AM, northie said:

Of course,  you have to leave us with a cliffie ... :P

thanks northie.. hard not too really.

• Like 2
On 5/23/2017 at 8:25 AM, Lyssa said:

Wow, what a start. I apologize, but I have to say it: Stop fidget, sit down, write and get this story done!!! 

Honestly, that will become something really magnificent. I am looking forward to it and wait patiently for however this will take you to finish. .... Ok maybe not to patiently but definitely curious and excited.

Thank you for this sneak peek!!!

xoxoxo Sis

i will try to finish very soon ... AC is ready to edit .. 

• Like 3