I CAN'T STAND IT! IT'S TOOOO CUUUUUTE!!!

20 minutes ago, LitLover said:

I love the one who thinks he's much too mature to drink from a bottle -_- 

IT'S TOO CUTE! I'M ABOUT TO HAVE A DIABETIC FIT!

• Haha 3
41 minutes ago, Sam Wyer said:

Yeah - it's pretty cute :) 

I wish they didn't want to eat me sometimes. I love tigers so much!

Edited by MrM
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, MrM said:

I wish they didn't want to eat me sometimes. I love tigers so much!

Ha ha - yeah, but then, I have a cat and he's totally convinced he is a tiger so I almost get to play with one every day.

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Sam Wyer said:

Ha ha - yeah, but then, I have a cat and he's totally convinced he is a tiger so I almost get to play with one every day.

Yeah. There's an old saying I've always liked: "God created pussycats so that we could pet tigers."

• Like 3
40 minutes ago, Sam Wyer said:

What is it about the internet that means we always end up looking at cats?  Cute though for sure :) 

Because there are only two other things the Internet is good for in looking up things. :P

One of them is GA.

The other is what inspires some GA stories. :gikkle: 

• Like 4
  • 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Solus Magus said:

Have you ever tried dressing up to be as cute as that gorgeous beast? But sadly you just ended up looking like a...beast. :(

My mother dressed me up as a leopard when I was 1. The pictures of me were very cute, but I don't remember a thing! Apparently, it was the best Halloweird costume I ever wore. It's all been downhill ever since. :P

• Like 1

You know, those moments were the best parts where you get to take a picture. Not when someone snaps a photo of you and you looked like you just got out of bed. Unless you had some fun time with a loved one before you got out. Then you would have been glowing on that pic.

And some people would have noticed that you were high on happy hormones that one particular morning.

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...
On 10/12/2017 at 7:03 AM, Solus Magus said:

Have you ever tried dressing up to be as cute as that gorgeous beast? But sadly you just ended up looking like a...beast. :(

I had a tiger costume when I was a kid. Like, 7 or 8 or something. Even made a little song and a dance saying I was a baby tiger. Super embarrassing to think about now, but I had a blast in that costume. :P 

• Love 1