New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

Just like to stop by and say hi too everone! <3 Will be round for a long time :P

Posted Image

Hey ian,

Welcome to the GA Forums. It is always great to have new faces around and even great to know that they intend to remain here for a long time. :)

As you can see, there is lot to do here. You can read some of the most awesome online fiction available at the site or at E-Fiction. You can participate in various discussions at The Lounge, The Political Forums and seeing that you're a teenager like me, the Teen Forums as well.

I sincerely hope that you have a great time on the boards and come to enjoy it. I know, I have.

Once again, welcome.

BeaStKid :devil:

Hey ian,

Welcome to the GA Forums. It is always great to have new faces around and even great to know that they intend to remain here for a long time. :)

As you can see, there is lot to do here. You can read some of the most awesome online fiction available at the site or at E-Fiction. You can participate in various discussions at The Lounge, The Political Forums and seeing that you're a teenager like me, the Teen Forums as well.

I sincerely hope that you have a great time on the boards and come to enjoy it. I know, I have.

Once again, welcome.

BeaStKid :devil:

O I have been reading alot of everone ones storys great stuff. Love ever bit of it also i have been a huge fav of comicality for some time now read most of his stuff love all of it. On the side note does anyone know when he was going to post the other chapter of savage moon series?

O I have been reading alot of everone ones storys great stuff. Love ever bit of it also i have been a huge fav of comicality for some time now read most of his stuff love all of it. On the side note does anyone know when he was going to post the other chapter of savage moon series?

Well, as blasphemous as it would sound, I haven't ventured to the shack 'out back' as of yet. ;) Although I fully intend to do so as soon as I find time from other strenuous activities... ;)

Hello friends,

After sitting on the side and watching for so long, I am finally diving into the Gay Authors pool... I look forward to splashing about and getting to know ya'll. It will be an honor to rub shoulders with some of my favorite authors.

Cheers,

Little Brother

Hello friends,

After sitting on the side and watching for so long, I am finally diving into the Gay Authors pool... I look forward to splashing about and getting to know ya'll. It will be an honor to rub shoulders with some of my favorite authors.

Cheers,

Little Brother

Welcome to the GA Community! Have fun. :)

Hello friends,

Cheers,

Little Brother

Posted Image

Hello friends,

Cheers,

Little Brother

New to the site. Heard about it from one of your members, he goes by TIGER.

Welcome dudes, it's really awesome having ya'll here! :D

I look forward to interacting with ya around the forums ;)

-Kevin

To Kevin: actually, I want to post in your discussion forum soon about BMAD because it's one of the stories I am actively reading and I am truly enjoying it. (Enough that I check to see when the next chapter is going to be posted as per your signature and check back frequently on that day... if I'm not at work, that is.) So, will post later, but I just wanted to say thanks for sharing the story and I look forward to reading more.

Thank you very much! I'm flattered! :D

The sequel should begin posting soon; I hope you enjoy it! :)

-Kevin

hey yall,

been trying to find a place where i can learn a bit more bout writing with a gay theme, hope to be able to get some answers and to learn more. cant wait to talk to yall, and learn what i can, and hopefully see what yall think bout my writings. though very rough they may be.

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

G'day, cowboy147!

Welcome to GA. There's certainly a lot of information here, as well as a large collection of authors. You may need to get up to five posts before some parts of the site are accessible to you, but check out the eFiction section, the Writer's Corner and the Editor's Corner. Once you're ready, the Sneak Peeks forum can be used to show us a little of your work and get some feedback.

Good luck! :)

hey yall,

been trying to find a place where i can learn a bit more bout writing with a gay theme, hope to be able to get some answers and to learn more. cant wait to talk to yall, and learn what i can, and hopefully see what yall think bout my writings. though very rough they may be.

Welcome to Ga Cowboy :)

And please feel free to review on efiction or the hosted or shared authors forums too.