New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

robbie1042

Just stopping by to say HI!

HI Diva! Welcome to GA! Posted Image Hope you have a fantastical time!

Hey there guys :D I am Jason and I am Johnathan_Colourfield's other half ^.^ LOL! Look forward to meetin y'all, although I already have in places :D

Hey Jason, Welcome! Hmm, Johnathan_Colourfield? Never heard of him Posted Image (kidding) And it's great to have another Brit about! YAY!!

Hi! I'm a hopeful author who stumbled upon this forum while looking for new stories to read-- I hope to enjoy myself here :D

Heya, ehyder, Welcome! Posted Image A hopeful author too? Sounds good, looking forward to seeing you post something!Posted Image

There's TONNES of stories about! Either in the eFiction section at the top, or by looking through the Authors section. You're bound to find something that you'll love! Posted Image

• Like 1

Heya, ehyder, Welcome! Posted Image A hopeful author too? Sounds good, looking forward to seeing you post something!Posted Image

There's TONNES of stories about! Either in the eFiction section at the top, or by looking through the Authors section. You're bound to find something that you'll love! Posted Image

Thank you! I came here via a rec for one of Libby Drew's stories, and was happy to find not only a lot of stories but also a community. That sort of thing seems really rare nowadays within the original community, where people get super-protective of their ideas and stuff... finding this place has been delightful so far.

Hey there guys Posted Image I am Jason and I am Johnathan_Colourfield's other half ^.^ LOL! Look forward to meetin y'all, although I already have in places Posted Image

Hey hun. Heard a lot about you. You better be good to my sweetie or you'll have one mad vampire on your back :) Welcome to the nut house... erm forum. Looking forward to getting to know you better :P

HI Diva! Welcome to GA! Posted Image Hope you have a fantastical time!

Hey Jason, Welcome! Hmm, Johnathan_Colourfield? Never heard of him Posted Image (kidding) And it's great to have another Brit about! YAY!!

Oh great another Englishman *groan*

Welcome Diva and ehyder

Thank you! I came here via a rec for one of Libby Drew's stories, and was happy to find not only a lot of stories but also a community. That sort of thing seems really rare nowadays within the original community, where people get super-protective of their ideas and stuff... finding this place has been delightful so far.

Yeah.... this is one awesome place. Hope you settle in soon :)

umm... i'm kinda of new to this, just been introduced to this by my friend. i'm gay in the closet, love novels, love reading. i hope i am at place in this community :).

One word: relax. This is a pretty fun place, and pretty easygoing, unless you go in the Soap Box. That's political, and it can get rough and tumble. Just post, express yourself, have fun. Posted Image

umm... i'm kinda of new to this, just been introduced to this by my friend. i'm gay in the closet, love novels, love reading. i hope i am at place in this community Posted Image.

Hi. Another new guy here. I've been enjoying some great stories here. Thanks to everyone for all the work on this site.

Welcome to GA. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun.

Damn. Go into a walking coma for a couple of weeks, and miss all the interesting new members! Sounds like a lively crowd.

Alex, hope you've found lots to enjoy, and that active membership will bring new friends.

John, welcome and congratulations on your first post. Hope to hear more from you!

Adrian, glad you found Nephylim; she's a great person and exceptional on many levels. And of course, you are welcome on the site.

Ditto to liking your sense of humor. Any more fun facts to share? Welcome!

Apparently, one may quote only a limited number of people at a time, so, here's Take Two:

Priscilla, be welcome and don't be shy, here or elsewhere. Be bold...

Daisy, the stories will always be here when you need a break from journal articles. Enjoy! And welcome.

Ira, you'll find a number of folks whose first language isn't English, and some lively discussions arise on occasion about idiomatic language. In fact, some of the most interesting discussions are between native speakers (American) and native speakers (UK/Commonwealth). So...be welcome and don't hesitate to put your oar in the waters.

Aaron, glad to hear from you, and look forward to your participation.

Hi, back at you. Stop by, anytime.<BR style="mso-special-character: line-break"><BR style="mso-special-character: line-break">

Okay, let's try this, again.

Glad you didn't say, "better half." (Just kidding.) Welcome!

Hmm. Competition. Another author. Seriously, glad to have you!

Welcome...the closet's big enough for both of us. And the site is inclusive enough, too.

Ditto your thanks to the folks who keep the site up and running so well. Welcome!

umm... i'm kinda of new to this, just been introduced to this by my friend. i'm gay in the closet, love novels, love reading. i hope i am at place in this community Posted Image.

aww you will like it here, every ones nice and there are alot of hot guys herev;]

Hi everyone! Another newbie here. I just updated my About me page to give you some background info on myself.

I've been enjoying the GA stories for a few weeks, and the general tone of the forums combined with the extraordinary quality of the stories I've read so far just made me want to join. Posted Image

• Like 1

Hi everyone! Another newbie here. I just updated my About me page to give you some background info on myself.

I've been enjoying the GA stories for a few weeks, and the general tone of the forums combined with the extraordinary quality of the stories I've read so far just made me want to join. Posted Image

Awesome. (that's my word at the moment so forgive the awesome number of times I use it in any given sentence.) Will go check out your surely awesome page and welcome you to the awesome forum on this awesome site. *hugs*

• 3 weeks later...

Ah, hello! ^_^ Name's Gabe and I just happened to stumble upon this place. So, I thought I'd give it a go. I've been writing for a few years, so I'm hungry for some feedback. I don't go on forums very much, so please be gentle with me if I mess up a little ^_^.

Hi Gabe!!!!!!!!

We have lots of people here that would be more than willing to comment on your stories, hehe. Just put the on eFiction and you'll have comments in no time...... well, in no time in the general sense, not "not time" in your sense because you'll prolly be checking every other minute for feedback, hehe i know i was :D

well, in no time in the general sense, not "not time" in your sense because you'll prolly be checking every other minute for feedback, hehe i know i was :D

Its funny, Cam, that I seem to be checking for story updates from you almost as often. What happened to senior year slump (no umph to do schoolwork=more writing time)? You already got into a few great colleges, right!?!?! :P

Posted Image Hehe.. well said. Welcome Gabe. As an obsessive commenter ( some might say a nosy bitch who can't keep her mouth shut... those are the ones with bite marks) I am sure I will be commenting on your stories very soon.

As for being gentle... well I'm always gentle... Posted Image

Hi everyone, name's Joe. I'm new here, I've been enjoying some stories, when I find the time to read them. Joined because the forums seemed full of friendly people with lots of great advice.

I've been here for quite a while enjoying the many wonderful stories and not really saying anything. Skylights has just convinced me to try to be more active. I figured that I might as well start here and say hi. So... hello. :D