The Music of the Darkness

MrM

In honor of Comsie's glorious 'Gone From Daylight' series I concocted a playlist that might be great for Halloweird!

I hope you enjoy it and I hope you enjoy his wonderful story too.

Edited by MrM
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Solus Magus said:

I meant this is too good to be true. It's a compliment. :lol: 

Comsie should give you a prize. I wonder what kind of prize would you ask? :D 

The fact that he liked it (particularly the intro promo piece) was prize enough for me!

I'm so glad you like it too! Yay! :D

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Solus Magus said:

How I wish I am talented with music. But sadly, I'm not. :,(

Well, in this case I am only talented in *liking* music and having a Spotify account. :P

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, MrM said:

Well, in this case I am only talented in *liking* music and having a Spotify account. :P

Same. Just playing music all day long. Our cat shredded off my earphones the other day. And I kept forgetting to buy one again. :(

• Wow 1

DUDE!!! That is freakin'  AMAZING!!!! :o

I haven't even gotten a third of the way through the music yet, but I'll check out more a little at a time! ((Hugz))

You guys might like the "Vampire Warehouse" forum! Check it out if you get a chance! I put it together just for vampire stuff (mostly), and there was an old soundtrack/score on there somewhere, but I forget where!

https://www.voy.com/226758/

I've GOTTA find a way to add your soundtrack to the GFD: Blood Bank site! This is just too cool! Hehehe!

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Solus Magus said:

Same. Just playing music all day long. Our cat shredded off my earphones the other day. And I kept forgetting to buy one again. :(

I REALLY need to set up a 'Training Your Cat' Blog. People don't seem to understand us. Being part cat myself I knew just what to do when my kittens got too rambunctious and, also, how to cat-proof things. For instance, your headphones, I know EXACTLY why kitty did that. He/she was jealous! You must have been listening to them rather than to him/her when he/she was talking to you. So, Kitty, 'fixed' that!

I suggest getting a Bluetooth speaker or boombox like I have. That way you and Kitty can enjoy the music together. Kitties LOVE beautiful music (not so much noise). I used to play Chopin for my Ralphie-cat and he used to settle down and become zoned but not asleep.

6 hours ago, Comicality said:

DUDE!!! That is freakin'  AMAZING!!!! :o

I haven't even gotten a third of the way through the music yet, but I'll check out more a little at a time! ((Hugz))

You guys might like the "Vampire Warehouse" forum! Check it out if you get a chance! I put it together just for vampire stuff (mostly), and there was an old soundtrack/score on there somewhere, but I forget where!

https://www.voy.com/226758/

I've GOTTA find a way to add your soundtrack to the GFD: Blood Bank site! This is just too cool! Hehehe!

I'll post this to Vampire Warehouse too, Comsie, if you like. If you have a Spotify account I can send you my playlist from there too, if you like. It has less commercials and is 'smoother'. I originally mix these in Spotify and then try to relist them on YouTube which is frustrating because posters often have to take things down because, like, frigging Lawyers!

I've looked at Blood Bank and like it very much. I especially love the 'Comicality' gif in the banner! Sooo cool!

I've also got to read your new spookies! 

5 hours ago, MrM said:

I REALLY need to set up a 'Training Your Cat' Blog. People don't seem to understand us. Being part cat myself I knew just what to do when my kittens got too rambunctious and, also, how to cat-proof things. For instance, your headphones, I know EXACTLY why kitty did that. He/she was jealous! You must have been listening to them rather than to him/her when he/she was talking to you. So, Kitty, 'fixed' that!

I suggest getting a Bluetooth speaker or boombox like I have. That way you and Kitty can enjoy the music together. Kitties LOVE beautiful music (not so much noise). I used to play Chopin for my Ralphie-cat and he used to settle down and become zoned but not asleep.

Wow, I never thought of it that way. I'll tell my two little sisters about it. Perhaps they should try that as well. The three of us had all of our earphones shredded off. And ugh! I still haven't bought one. I'm such a forgetful person. I was already in the mall a while ago! Silly me.

I used to hate cats. Until my youngest sister adopted one. Now we have three. The male cat sleeps beside me all the time. :lol:

Most of the time, I play on speakers at home. I only use my earphones for traveling, watching a movie, or I'm on introvert mode and I don't want anyone bugging me. :P

• Love 1
  • 9 months later...

GFD: The Music Of The Darkness now has its natural companion:
Taryn's Song

The music to the tragic story of Justin's Beloved

It's ok to cry.

5Xi6DfT.jpg

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..