Cat or Dog

Choose your Pet...  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which one:

• Cats
    • Dogs

• 4 weeks later...

@MrM  I just screamed my head off. THAT WAS SO ADORABLE!!!!!!

I used to have a huge boner for dogs, but the switch completely flipped when my bf brought one home. He did all the easy stuff like cuddling her and feeding her treats, but I got stuck with 3 times a day walking her and the disciplining her bad habits. The hassle just wasn't worth it for me. 

We found her a new home (a home with a lot of land for her to run in; we had her cooped up in an 1 bedroom apartment) and she's happy... I much prefer my two kitties. They're easy to manage, they aren't loud,  and they can be left by themselves for 24 hours and everything is perfectly fine. Dogs are so needy and well, pathetic. They need way too much attention and maintenance. I've got a lot on my plate, I love have self-sufficient animals.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, mastershakeme said:

@MrM  I just screamed my head off. THAT WAS SO ADORABLE!!!!!!

I used to have a huge boner for dogs, but the switch completely flipped when my bf brought one home. He did all the easy stuff like cuddling her and feeding her treats, but I got stuck with 3 times a day walking her and the disciplining her bad habits. The hassle just wasn't worth it for me. 

We found her a new home (a home with a lot of land for her to run in; we had her cooped up in an 1 bedroom apartment) and she's happy... I much prefer my two kitties. They're easy to manage, they aren't loud,  and they can be left by themselves for 24 hours and everything is perfectly fine. Dogs are so needy and well, pathetic. They need way too much attention and maintenance. I've got a lot on my plate, I love have self-sufficient animals.

Self-sufficient as we may be, we can be VERY insistent when we want attention! :P

• Love 3
  • 10 months later...

When I was younger, I used to prefer cats all the time: I liked the fact that they were self-sufficient. Nowadays, I slightly prefer dogs: I adore the fact that they lit up when they see you, and they're so loving, protecting, and caring. I still love and have cats, though. But if I had to choose, it would definitely be dogs.

I like dogs, but cats will always win. Also, looks like cats are winning. Which makes sense, really, cause there's something kind of gay about cats. :P I think Robin Williams said in a stand-up show once that all cats are drag queens... I think he was kind of right. :P 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Thorn Wilde said:

I like dogs, but cats will always win. Also, looks like cats are winning. Which makes sense, really, cause there's something kind of gay about cats. :P I think Robin Williams said in a stand-up show once that all cats are drag queens... I think he was kind of right. :P 

We certainly are all drama queens.

• Like 1