After "Stranger Things" conquered 80's nostalgia...

...It was only a matter of time before the 90's got their shot! Hehehe, oh wow...I remember that! Awkward high school Comsie years. LOL! I'll definitely check it out! The soundtrack alone is gonna make me homesick for the 90's! :P

And...OMG...I could have gone the rest of my life without ever hearing that dial up download sound ever again! Arrrrghhhh!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
On February 9, 2018 at 10:37 PM, BlindAmbition said:

I can deal with dial-up sound. Just no AOL (You’ve got mail), or (The Barbie Song).

But I LIKE the Barbie Song! It's just so perfectly awful!

What's weird is that none of this seems that long ago to me. I was a grown ass man through the 90s so uni has a bit of nostalgia attached to it, but the rest . . . isn't much different to me than right now. Tech changes, slang changes, styles change (thought they come back), but people remain pretty much the same.

That's why it's hard for me, sometimes, doing an era piece that I was a part of. It doesn't feel like an 'era' at all.

Edited by MrM
  • Like 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..