Welcome home, Ryan! :P

A very laid back and mellow new single from Ryan Beatty! I think this is the first bit of music he's released since coming out as gay a year or two ago. Which is big for a teen pop star at the beginning of his career. I'm proud of ya, dude! Keep going! I'm a fan!

"Pony boy, ride on...ride on...ride on me! In my fucking dreams!" Whoah! Hehehe! ::Blush:: That's kinda HOT, to be honest! Oh yeah...some language in this song. So...warning. Hehehe!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
14 hours ago, Comicality said:

A very laid back and mellow new single from Ryan Beatty! I think this is the first bit of music he's released since coming out as gay a year or two ago. Which is big for a teen pop star at the beginning of his career. I'm proud of ya, dude! Keep going! I'm a fan!

"Pony boy, ride on...ride on...ride on me! In my fucking dreams!" Whoah! Hehehe! ::Blush:: That's kinda HOT, to be honest! Oh yeah...some language in this song. So...warning. Hehehe!

5 hours ago, MrM said:

My Snowflake would totally dance around on roller skates.

I don't need the video, your reactions already have me laughing out loud. 

• Love 2

It's just that he's come so far. It makes me smile to see him still around and making new music. Deeper music. Something that is really true to what he wants to do as anartist. Not that I didn't like his earlier 'pop' stuff too. :) 

Although, I do remember a few years back, he had a seemingly close connection with Cody Simpson...which I found kinda odd. Nothing wrong with it, it just sort of came out of nowhere. It was like, "Oh...there's Cody and Ryan again. Nice." Cody Simpson dates a lot of models and all, but I do remember seeing Ryan pop up every now and then. And Cody did tour with Greyson Chance...who ALSO later came out of the closet. Just makes me wonder sometimes. Hehehe!

Hehehe! See? I mean, if I was a gay teen pop star and I was spending time with Cody Simpson...I might give it a shot. ::Giggles::

And look...Cody's pool party! Look who shows up @1:32! Hiya, Ryan! :P

Edited by Comicality

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..