The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

7 hours ago, Fae Briona said:

We have a grocery phone app that is nice to use -- except SP forgets about it 80% of the time.

we have one but it's just annoying to use .. however, so far, the whiteboard is great.

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

we have one but it's just annoying to use .. however, so far, the whiteboard is great.

Great to see you are enjoying your whiteboard x

• Like 1
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Great to see you are enjoying your whiteboard x

haha, i am ... i'm easily pleased!  :D

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Making: Smokey Potato and Chickpea Stew,  and Oatmeal Raisin cookies (no flour) today.  Yesterday was lazy cabbage rolls.

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Making: Smokey Potato and Chickpea Stew,  and Oatmeal Raisin cookies (no flour) today.  Yesterday was lazy cabbage rolls.

That sounds amazing. Enjoy x

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Kitt said:

So does insomnia.

I hear you.

Insomnia has been trying to bully his way into my life as my new best friend lately. He's a jerk. 

• Like 4

'K. Not in the best of moods atm.  The minutiae of life can fecking do one. But in case some of you are having to deal with but not limited to: another headache, teeth, tinnitus, wrong deliveries, updating wills, sorting out online access for another bank and other such f'g crap, here and Happy Monday:

image.png.87f86544b5b94eaf746593f4543c7a63.png

Edited by Mikiesboy
  • Love 4
45 minutes ago, Kitt said:

The 9 month old mini donkey I moved the other day!

Did you 'lose' it and find it in your backyard?  Very cute!!

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
20 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

Did you 'lose' it and find it in your backyard?  Very cute!!

Lol I thought about it! But I am too old to be training a baby! The brain is willing but the backside is weak!

• Love 2

Hi everyone, This is very true. You need to know how to make the most of your time off.  Don't get me wrong; just sitting and staring out the window with your thoughts is a thing, but not all the time, every day. Do something to keep your mind and body busy.  Make sure you look after yourself, eat well, and sleep.

image.png.7ffd8418e36611787119976ea28444ca.png

Dan and i have made this a couple of times now. We have it for lunch and every day it just gets better.  We can't find the tomatoes and we use a larger size since that's what we have and it comes out great. Also use more ginger than noted as our is in the freezer and it does mellow the flavours of ginger and garlic. Also if you rather not use kale, use mature spinach, not the baby as it will hold up better if you have it around for three days like we do.

https://www.budgetbytes.com/smoky-potato-chickpea-stew/

Enjoy your day no matter what you're doing.  Take care.

• Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..