The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

29 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

On a different note, I'm getting really good at sniping, sneaking, and backstabbing with a bow.

My favourite mode of play. Damn, I want to play Skyrim now... Thinking I may have to start with a clean install, delete all the mods and just start from scratch, I've broken that game beyond repair. :P 

24 minutes ago, Jdonley75 said:

My go to games lately for relaxing has been my new SNES classic.  Haven't gotten to it yet, but I plan to revisit Final Fantasy III  (actually VI but it's III to me) soon.

Never had a console growing up. My dad was a computer programmer, he built me my first PC when I was six. He beta tested the Norwegian version of Windows 95, so I had that before it was actually out. Played a bunch of educational computer games and stuff. Then when I got older I started playing more proper games. Still find controllers other than keyboard and mouse difficult. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

My favourite mode of play. Damn, I want to play Skyrim now... Thinking I may have to start with a clean install, delete all the mods and just start from scratch, I've broken that game beyond repair. :P 

I'm using three mods. The Unofficial Legendary Edition Patch, The Unofficial Texture Pack, and the Vivid Map w/stone roads that has the Clear Sky plugin.  Runs really good with just those three. Most of the other mods I've looked at are for the special edition.

• Like 1

• Site Moderator
6 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

i havent been able to find that here, because A and molly recommended it. Hope it does something to help Sir.

I did a search and found this

https://www.rexall.ca/everyday-health/cough-and-cold/mucinex

https://www1.shoppersdrugmart.ca/en/health-and-pharmacy/cough-and-cold/products/details/11160/mucinex

• Love 2

12 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Never had a console growing up. My dad was a computer programmer, he built me my first PC when I was six. He beta tested the Norwegian version of Windows 95, so I had that before it was actually out. Played a bunch of educational computer games and stuff. Then when I got older I started playing more proper games. Still find controllers other than keyboard and mouse difficult. 

I had a NES  growing up and a SNES I bought myself when I was in high school.  After that, I didn't buy another console until I was about 30 and got a PS2 well after they had been out.  Now I had a PS3 and 4 in the house.  I also need a new television in the other room so me and my nephews can actually play all of them instead of having to plug in and unplug systems on the one TV I got.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, Reader1810 said:

:D  Reader you are wonderful... He did ask at our shoppers but they didnt have any.  So He brought the tylenonal day/ night thing.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

15 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

I'm using three mods. The Unofficial Legendary Edition Patch, The Unofficial Texture Pack, and the Vivid Map w/stone roads that has the Clear Sky plugin.  Runs really good with just those three. Most of the other mods I've looked at are for the special edition.

I had too many mods I just couldn't live without, lol! My favourite, though, is 3DNPC, also knows as Interesting NPCs. It's a mod that basically adds a whole bunch of new, fully voiced NPCs into the world, with new quest lines, several new followers, it's just amazing. The guy who makes it has sourced voice acting from lots of willing Skyrim fans. There are 8 'super followers' who have dialogue related to specific parts of the main quest and guild quest lines, specific dungeons, comments about people you meet along the way, all sorts. You can get it at 3dnpc.com if you're interested. It's big, but as it doesn't add textures or meshes or anything like that it doesn't actually demand as much resources as you'd think. Then there's Live Another Life, which lets you start a new game without starting the main quest right away. It gives you loads of options for where to begin. You can start as a Stormcloak or Imperial soldier, as a prisoner in a jail, as a new member of any guild, out in the wilderness, shipwrecked off the coast, as a vampire, a land owner, anything really. It's available on nexusmods.com Both are available for both SE and original. They're must-haves for me. The rest I could probably take or leave. If I do a clean install, I'll be a little more choosy.

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Wow 2

• Site Moderator
1 minute ago, Mikiesboy said:

:D  Reader you are wonderful... He did ask at our shoppers but they didnt have any.  So He brought the tylenonal day/ night thing.

A pharmacist recommended the tylenol day/night tabs to me and I found they worked. Drixoral day/night - when I can find it - worked really well for me as well. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jdonley75 said:

I had a NES  growing up and a SNES I bought myself when I was in high school.  After that, I didn't buy another console until I was about 30 and got a PS2 well after they had been out.  Now I had a PS3 and 4 in the house.  I also need a new television in the other room so me and my nephews can actually play all of them instead of having to plug in and unplug systems on the one TV I got.

I ordered a PS4 ages ago, but the place I ordered it from didn't have them in stock and there's a problem with supply, apparently. I had a gift card there and everything. So, still waiting.

• Like 1
  • Wow 2

3 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

Never owned a game console, never play computer games. However, I respect that there is enthusiasm for it.

I had an original gameboy lol. 

My brother has had probably every console. 

I've never computer gamed

• Like 3

Never owned a game console, never play computer games. However, I respect that there is enthusiasm for it.

hello Sir

how was your day?

Number One got his first (N64) from the grandparents when he was 6

he and i play together, i'm P2, Son does all the maneuvering, and i'm the eyes we have a great time playing together

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Starrynight22 said:

My older son plays PlayStation 4 and xbox360 

Lately he has been playing live with Fortnite 

I don't really get the appeal myself.  I miss Tetris lol  

Nothing at all wrong with Tetris. Honestly, I still love Minesweeper, even if I wasn't ever any good at it. :P 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Nothing at all wrong with Tetris. Honestly, I still love Minesweeper, even if I wasn't ever any good at it. :P 

Minesweeper got me through a lot of boring nights on third shift.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, MacGreg said:

Now, put me in front of a Galaga or Centipede machine with a fist full of quarters, and you won't hear from me for a while.

What are they, Sir?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1

Just now, Mikiesboy said:

What are they, Sir?

Ancient battle machines that mortals once used to battle each other in an arena known as a "video arcade" in a time the ancients refer to as "the 80's."

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1

Now, put me in front of a Galaga or Centipede machine with a fist full of quarters, and you won't hear from me for a while.

I love those old arcade games. There's a classic arcade here, where you pay a flat fee, and can play as long as you want. We also have the Dave and Busters and Gametime arcade/restaurant. 

• Like 3

Just now, Jdonley75 said:

Ancient battle machines that mortals once used to battle each other in an arena known as a "video arcade" in a time the ancients refer to as "the 80's."

Yeah, I was born in '88, so I have no recollection of that stuff. :P There's a bar in Oslo called Tilt, though, that has shuffleboards and pinball machines, so I have some experience with yet more ancient things

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 2

1 minute ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Yeah, I was born in '88, so I have no recollection of that stuff. :P There's a bar in Oslo called Tilt, though, that has shuffleboards and pinball machines, so I have some experience with yet more ancient things

Tilt.  

Lol that's cute 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

Oh come now tim. You're only like 4 years younger than me.........

Wait. 

Am I. Am I old????????

i've never been in an arcade. My father never let us and on the street i had better things to do with the little money i had... so i dont know.   and You are NOT old Starry.. you're lovely.  :D 

• Love 4

18 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

Tilt.  

Lol that's cute 

It's a good bar. They have lots of great beers. Like a dozen on tap at any given time, and looooads of bottled ones. Mostly craft beer. It's expensive as shit, though, so it's not like I can go often. I once had a drink there with the emo band Trail of Dead, though. Accidentally ended up meeting them because a friend of a friend had been to their gig and they recognised him because he was like the only fan there who actually remembered them properly and was rocking out in the front. They snubbed a local celebrity to chat with us. They're nice guys.

• Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..