The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

6 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

you want to be evil? 

Not me...  One of my characters in something rather big I'm working on.  To do that, I have to re-learn how to make a truly evil character that doesn't have just a simple plan but rather a layer of plots and plans that are laid out over decades.  I don't want to tip it all off at once, so I need to re-learn how an immortal bloodsucker that has existed for centuries plots and plans their way towards their goals.  So I've had to go back to my roots and read up on some old books and see if I can find some of my old notes from twenty years ago and see how I did it then so I can do it again today.

• Like 2

oh my Michael is talking about tattoos ... His kooky cousin is coming in May.  She will stay with us, and thinks it would be fun to get matching tattoos to mark the occasion of her visit. Michael thinks it's a good idea.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Jdonley75 said:

Not me...  One of my characters in something rather big I'm working on.  To do that, I have to re-learn how to make a truly evil character that doesn't have just a simple plan but rather a layer of plots and plans that are laid out over decades.  I don't want to tip it all off at once, so I need to re-learn how an immortal bloodsucker that has existed for centuries plots and plans their way towards their goals.  So I've had to go back to my roots and read up on some old books and see if I can find some of my old notes from twenty years ago and see how I did it then so I can do it again today.

vampires.. they are fun to write.  i've written one story about an ancient one  ... best of luck with that.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

oh my Michael is talking about tattoos ... His kooky cousin is coming in May.  She will stay with us, and thinks it would be fun to get matching tattoos to mark the occasion of her visit. Michael thinks it's a good idea.

You could get birds done in the charley Harper style. 

Yours could be the woodpecker 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

You could get birds done in the charley Harper style. 

Yours could be the woodpecker 

She is from England and wants to be corrupted by Canada... she wants a maple leaf and the george cross and the date .. if that happens, i will be told what i'm to have. Michael likes the idea.

but i looked up Charley harper.. very cool.  thank you!

Edited by Mikiesboy
  • Like 4
  • Wow 1

at the end of the year we look back, not wanting to see the future

i wish ... and dream ... and i wonder why i hurt myself as i do

maybe a new years poem... it will be depressing as feck tho .. i hate new years

Edited by Mikiesboy
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

7 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

at the end of the year we look back, not wanting to see the future

i wish ... and dream ... and i wonder why i hurt myself as i do

maybe a new years poem... it will be depressing as feck tho .. i hate new years

This is why we wrote the exquisite corpse piece together - to not dwell on the negative. your idea. Perhaps you should go read it again. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

10 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

This is why we wrote the exquisite corpse piece together - to not dwell on the negative. your idea. Perhaps you should go read it again. 

yes Sir ... i slept and have given myself a kick up the backside.

• Love 3

Just now, Starrynight22 said:

I understand that I work for healthcare and I love what I do but it's really hard on Monday mornings that are holidays and I drive to work with absolutely nobody else on the road not to feel just a teeny bit resentful

If i wasn't on vacation, i'd be doing the same. The Bank's Contact Centre is open 365/24/7.  It never shuts down. No short days for us. Holidays like tomorrow we wouldn't work unless we volunteer for a shift. Of course it would be at 2.5x your hourly.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Mikiesboy said:

If i wasn't on vacation, i'd be doing the same. The Bank's Contact Centre is open 365/24/7.  It never shuts down. No short days for us. Holidays like tomorrow we wouldn't work unless we volunteer for a shift. Of course it would be at 2.5x your hourly.

Wow that's generous.  

I'm management so I don't get extra lol. 

Whine whine. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Wow that's generous.  

Whine whine. 

Focus on the end of the day, put one foot in front of the other and when you get home replace whine with wine!

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

Wow that's generous.  

Whine whine. 

Not generous, it's the law. It's a statutory Holiday. Regular overtime is 1.5X.  No, management don't get more, i think if they work a Holiday, they would get some time in lieu but not at 2.5X. 

You can whine .. and then you'll go and do your best all day. Cuz that's what you do. :D 

• Love 4

2 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Ut oh, double posting day!

@Mikiesboy is your bank the same TD that we have branches everywhere around here?  Every time I contact CS I wonder if I am going to end up online with you!

No, i dont work for TD. It's one of the big 5 in Canada but not the green bank.

• Like 3

i was too sick to make them, and who wants baked goods made by a feverish and sneezing gay guy anyway, so today i will make up some paleo pastry and make some mincemeat tarts. Also a pumpkin snacking cake. We really liked that one.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Good morning DiC'ers.

Mom says hi.

I went to a parts store, this morning... I'm feeling pretty masculine right now. There were some hotties behind the counter, that were very frakable. I'm glad I didn't start drooling.

Hope y'all are doing good today.

• Haha 4

32 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

Good morning DiC'ers.

Mom says hi.

I went to a parts store, this morning... I'm feeling pretty masculine right now. There were some hotties behind the counter, that were very frakable. I'm glad I didn't start drooling.

Hope y'all are doing good today.

LOL.. any of em would be lucky to have you, A!!  xoxo

• Love 3

2 hours ago, Starrynight22 said:

I understand that I work for healthcare and I love what I do but it's really hard on Monday mornings that are holidays and I drive to work with absolutely nobody else on the road not to feel just a teeny bit resentful

lol! i felt the same way on the highway this morning, except it took less than 25 minutes to get here!

• Like 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..