The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

6 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

Wow. 

The three stories he's combing with that snippet are all wow. Our tim has a an amazing storytelling talent.

• Love 2

2 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

The three stories he's combing with that snippet are all wow. Our tim has a an amazing storytelling talent.

IF he can make it work ...

• Love 2

campestral Audio pronunciation

adjective | kam-PESS-trul  

Definition

:
of or relating to fields or open country : rural

Scamper across an open field, and then, while catching your breath, ponder this: scamper and campestral both ultimately derive from the Latin noun campus, meaning "field" or "plain." Latin campester is the adjective that means "pertaining to a campus." In ancient Rome, a campus was a place for games, athletic practice, and military drills. Scamper probably started with a military association as well (it is assumed to have evolved from an unattested Vulgar Latin verb, excampare, meaning "to decamp"). In English, campestral took on an exclusively rural aspect upon its introduction in the late 17th century, while campus, you might say, became mainly academic.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

1 minute ago, Mikiesboy said:

image.png.fe5575aa7661c85520080212316a71b5.png

Great one today, and so true.

Someone stab me please. Waiting for an appointment, on my tablet, and they are 30 mins late.

• Wow 3

3 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

Dark Chocolate Oreos are now a thing. Limited time only, according to the local news.

Do they come with bacon?

• Haha 4

• Site Moderator
20 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

Dark Chocolate Oreos are now a thing. Limited time only, according to the local news.

This article says they’re permanent, not limited. 

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 1
  • Wow 2

• Site Moderator
4 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

OMG .. they do ... they do come with bacon!!!

https://www.amazon.com/Bacon-Dark-Chocolate-Covered-Oreos/dp/B00FZ0CYYA

image.png.96d8d6c48ba45083e09ed29d57bd20ac.png

Sadly, this was on the sidebar

Currently Unavailable

Want us to email you when this item becomes available?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Reader1810 said:

Sadly, this was on the sidebar

Currently Unavailable

Want us to email you when this item becomes available?

NO... never ever ever... LOL

• Haha 3

Just now, Carlos Hazday said:

Chocolate-covered pig parts? Where's my invitation to THAT party.

You can come for ham or the nice big pork shoulder sitting in my freezer... but i do not offer chocolate gravy.  NO.. not never!  LOL

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Mikiesboy said:

You can come for ham or the nice big pork shoulder sitting in my freezer... but i do not offer chocolate gravy.  NO.. not never!  LOL

I don't think my current thoughts on the subject are suitable for general audiences...

• Haha 4

Just now, Carlos Hazday said:

I don't think my current thoughts on the subject are suitable for general audiences...

i shouldn't think that's a rare thing ... lol  ... now i'm hungry

• Haha 4

hello Sirs and friends

hope everyone is having am OK morning

@BHopper2 hope the appointment went well

@Carlos Hazday good to see you!

@Mikiesboy i'm sure you'll be able to meld those snippets into something wonderful

ok..back to work for me

see you all around 

• Love 3

19 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

Well, we are not a "general audience"!

• Haha 5

That was boring af.

Back home.

An official good day everyone.

Hope everything has been good for you.

Edited by BHopper2
Damn missing words...
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1

*sings Skyrim theme* So glad I got back into this game. And I figured out what was causing it to crash so much before, too, it was one specific mod. So with that gone, I can mod to my heart’s content with no significant problems. ❤️ 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

*sings Skyrim theme* So glad I got back into this game. And I figured out what was causing it to crash so much before, too, it was one specific mod. So with that gone, I can mod to my heart’s content with no significant problems. ❤️ 

Thorn... my man... why didn't you tell me about Lover's Lab and the Adult Mods? Damn, I could have been playing with Schlongs of Skyrim, and better Male/Male dialogue!

Though, I'm not sure I want to install the script extender and SkyUI, with this copy of Skyrim. The SXSE is mainly for the Special Edition, and I'm running the Legendary Edition. Though it's "supposedly" compatible from a couple of sources.

• Wow 2

37 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

Thorn... my man... why didn't you tell me about Lover's Lab and the Adult Mods? Damn, I could have been playing with Schlongs of Skyrim, and better Male/Male dialogue!

Though, I'm not sure I want to install the script extender and SkyUI, with this copy of Skyrim. The SXSE is mainly for the Special Edition, and I'm running the Legendary Edition. Though it's "supposedly" compatible from a couple of sources.

No, no. The legendary edition version of SKSE is the stable one. You should be safe with that, I think. At this point, old Skyrim isn’t being updated anymore so the current runtime should work. I didn’t think about mentioning Lovers Lab because SKSE for SE is still in alpha, so I’m happier without it. Not that many SE mods require it, anyway. As fun as sexy times in Skyrim would be, I can do without. Just can’t be bothered with the script extender. Like I said, though, you should be safe using it. Back-up your game files (should be as easy as just making a backup of the scripts folder) before installing. If it fucks up, you’ll notice. Just delete the files and replace the folder and no harm done. But make yourself a test game to try things out. I also recommend Wrye Bash if you’re installing more mods. It’ll install the mods for you and you can uninstall them without having to go digging through your game files. It’ll also sort out your load order and you can use it to make a patch that eliminates most if not all potential conflicts.

• Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..