The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

1 minute ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Well, that was me falling asleep with my computer in my lap... Think it’s time for sleeps. Night everyone!  :hug: 

Good night ...

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, MacGreg said:

Worked a 12-hour day, trying to tie up loose ends before I fly to LA tomorrow. Have a good evening, DiCsters. 

Oh long day, Sir.  Have a great vacation, Sir!  Good night.

• Like 3

• Site Moderator
17 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Well, that was me falling asleep with my computer in my lap... Think it’s time for sleeps. Night everyone!  :hug: 

Good night Thorn...happy dreams 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• Site Moderator
7 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

Worked a 12-hour day, trying to tie up loose ends before I fly to LA tomorrow. Have a good evening, DiCsters. 

Good night Mac, and happy vacation :) 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Reader1810 said:

Had the blinds closed, so I didn’t notice it’s snowing and, it’s sticking around. Time to finally get the boots out. *sigh*

Been snowing all day over here ... still falling ...

• Like 3

• Site Moderator
9 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Been snowing all day over here ... still falling ...

I was out in the afternoon, and thought I saw snowflakes, but they were so sparse, I thought I was imagining them. Guess not...

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

1 minute ago, Reader1810 said:

Took a peek outside. The flakes are still coming down, they are bigger, and I don’t need the streetlights to see them.

It's very thick and fast here.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

That's a long day, Mac. Hope you got everything done. Have a great trip, I hope you are able to relax and enjoy yourself. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

it's snowing and it's late ... i look out the window and wish, i know a waste of time but i do it anyway, i wish things would not ever change. no stars to wish on tonight ... just that weird snowy night sky. looks like the world is wrapped in grey felt ... oh this boy needs to go to sleep ... maybe when i wake i'll be real .... good night all.

• Love 2

2 hours ago, Starrynight22 said:

One of,the things that always struck me when I moved back to ohio from orlando in 2004 was the best array and availability of milks here in ohio.  And the cheapness.  Milk was dang near 5 bucks a gallon sometimes in Orlando, at the grocery.  This week here in ohio milk was 1.88 a gallon 

Depending on where we go, it's between $3.50 and $4.88.

2 hours ago, Kitt said:

Soreness in muscles can be a build up of lactic acid.does that article account for that?

No, the study didn't focus on lactic acid. Just recovery after a workout.

1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

It's very thick and fast here.

That's what he said.

12 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

it's snowing and it's late ... i look out the window and wish, i know a waste of time but i do it anyway, i wish things would not ever change. no stars to wish on tonight ... just that weird snowy night sky. looks like the world is wrapped in grey felt ... oh this boy needs to go to sleep ... maybe when i wake i'll be real .... good night all.

You're already real bro. I can see the visual your painting, but I've only experienced that when it rains.

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

Morning Sirs & other friends

It's still cold & wet here & now we have flooding, thunder & lightning to go with it. @Carlos Hazday was wondering where winter went well it's here in Central Texas 😕

Noooooo,  it's here where winter is supposed to be....we have snow and everything!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Mikiesboy said:

Noooooo,  it's here where winter is supposed to be....we have snow and everything!

well, you're supposed to have snow 😊 we may have to install a dock in the backyard with all the rain

i'm just whiney, the cold & damp makes me ache 

• Sad 3

6 hours ago, BHopper2 said:

just that weird snowy night sky. looks like the world is wrapped in grey felt

The sky is grey now but earlier it sort of had a light-pink-grey thing happening.  i am up because of my knee .. and i need to start to get back in my usual routine.

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..