The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

3 minutes ago, Defiance19 said:

Hi, molly. 

Chest does not feel as heavy, and the meds make me sleepy.. forced rest.. lol.

Hopefully after a full day it will get even better. 

Thank you, molly..

That's good to hear. Get yourself some Chicken Soup. Homemade with bone-in chicken is best.

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Well just chill out and let them work, boss. You'll be back to yourself shortly!

Hi, tim. I am. My sister says maybe now I’ll remember I’m not a machine. 🙄 but yep. I’ll let the meds work. 

• Like 1
  • Wow 2

Just now, Defiance19 said:

Hi, tim. I am. My sister says maybe now I’ll remember I’m not a machine. 🙄 but yep. I’ll let the meds work. 

yeah... that sounds like a good idea

• Like 1
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

That's good to hear. Get yourself some Chicken Soup. Homemade with bone-in chicken is best.

Normally, I’d agree with you. But since this thing hit my appetite has been barely there. I’m going bland as in chicken broth for now. 

I haven’t had coffee either. Imagine. Tea is ok so I’m all over that. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, Defiance19 said:

Normally, I’d agree with you. But since this thing hit my appetite has been barely there. I’m going bland as in chicken broth for now. 

I haven’t had coffee either. Imagine. Tea is ok so I’m all over that. 

Get some food in ya, Agent D.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Glad the meds are helping Def. Take it easy and give your body time to get better. :hug: 

Thank you, Thorn..

In other news, I just read a review, written in text speak. I mean every other word was abbreviated.  d for the, dat for that...Made me feverish.😬

• Wow 4

13 minutes ago, Defiance19 said:

In other news, I just read a review, written in text speak. I mean every other word was abbreviated.  d for the, dat for that...Made me feverish.😬

Here on GA?

I use text speak, and modern hieroglyphics aka emoji, but I wouldn't use it in a review.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

19 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

Here on GA?

I use text speak, and modern hieroglyphics aka emoji, but I wouldn't use it in a review.

Yes...  a lot of people do, but it’s first time I ran across that in a review. 🤷‍♀️

• Wow 1
  • Sad 2

21 minutes ago, Kitt said:

I have come to the conclusion I HATE scrap yard days. I was backing a trailer with about a ton of scrap steel in to be unloaded, and I guess I was moving too slow for the pickup with the bed loaded behind me.  He cuts around and skids to a stop to be unloaded first.  Had I not been moving slowly I would have backed right into him, he left that little a space!

That's pretty fucked up.

4 minutes ago, Defiance19 said:

Yes...  a lot of people do, but it’s first time I ran across that in a review. 🤷‍♀️

I have no words.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Hey, you lot. Had a nap. Was so tired after tidying... Gonna eat something and play some Skyrim, I think. 

2 hours ago, Defiance19 said:

Thank you, Thorn..

That's bizarre. I don't get using text speak in this day and age. I mean, I'm addicted to emojis, but I don't use text speak even when texting. Back in the day before smartphones I could get it (though I didn't even use it then), but now that everything has a proper keyboard and autocorrect? And then writing a review in it... Weird.

(No judgment of anyone who uses text speak, btw. To me it just almost seems like more of an effort than not using it. :P That's just me, though.)

My cat is sleeping with her head on my thigh. She's dreaming. Her face is twitching. It's cute.

• Like 3

hello Sirs and friends!

i am so glad to be home, and on the couch under a comfy blanket, with the kids fixing dinner!

i just about cleared out my "To Do" list and i'm happy with what i left undone.

now i get to enjoy a day off to just hang out with the kids!

@BHopper2 how are you today after your workout yesterday?  any soreness/stiffness?

@Thorn Wilde good to hear you got some straightening up done!

@Mikiesboy what was for dessert?

• Love 2

1 minute ago, mollyhousemouse said:

@BHopper2 how are you today after your workout yesterday?  any soreness/stiffness?

A little sore this morning, but it got better. Going tomorrow, and just walked today. The jury is still out if I would want to continue a membership at the place.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

A little sore this morning, but it got better. Going tomorrow, and just walked today. The jury is still out if I would want to continue a membership at the place.

i'm glad it wasn't too bad today.  give it a few weeks before you make a decision!

• Like 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..