The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

15 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

You would love some of the mods if you played on PC. Not just the Adult ones.

You can actually get mods for consoles as well now, with special edition. Bethesda has its own mods page that you access in game, and all the big ones (like the unofficial patch, campfire, frostfall, a whole bunch of new lands, etc) are available there, along with a bunch of custom content like armour and clothing and so on. It's the same with Fallout 4.

I'm off to bed. Night, DiC! :hug: 

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Like 2

behest Audio pronunciation

noun | bih-HEST  

Definition

:
an authoritative order : command

:
an urgent prompting

Today's word first appeared in Old English and was formed from the prefix be- and the verb hātan ("to command" or "to promise"). While behest was originally used only in the sense of "promise," it acquired the additional sense of "command" among speakers of Middle English. Among contemporary English speakers, behest is no longer used in the sense of "promise" but rather denotes an authoritative or urgent request or command. Old English hātan also gave English the now-archaic words hest (meaning "command") and hight ("being called or named").

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Morning, DiCsters! :hug: Hoping you're all well!

I'm getting a new guitar today. Or, a really old one. My friend has a banged up old festival guitar full of stickers that he's gifting me cause he can't fit it in his new place. I love crappy instruments, as I love weird lo-fi indie music and I want to make more of it myself. I've decided to start a new one man band. I'm gonna be called The Singular They.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

when we play together we are a Khajiit named Helena we are thieves guild, dark brotherhood companions, and imperials.  we play ALL the angles!

when he plays alone he is a half orc named Gnarlugh (nar-loog)

12 hours ago, Thorn Wilde said:

That's a fantastic orc name. :D My Breton's name is Edwane. I've got a mod that lets me woo Brynjolf, or more accurately that lets Brynjolf woo me. Can't wait to finish the thieves guild main quest so I can get to that one because, yum! 

I tend to go on the unofficial elder scrolls pages wiki and look up names for the race I'm playing, cause I'm a stickler for lore, so I found Edwane there. Think there was a character in Morrowind with that name... I also have a Nord named Trym, but his name I just picked out of Norse mythology. I had a cute Redguard at one point that I named Taneen. It means dragon in Arabic. Might reboot him, he was hot and awesome. And, like, my only straight male Skyrim character to date... :P 

I'm trying to find some of the more skimpy armors for the male toons. Preferably, without depending on Schlongs of Skyrim. I'm using SAM and all its goodies.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

I'm trying to find some of the more skimpy armors for the male toons. Preferably, without depending on Schlongs of Skyrim. I'm using SAM and all its goodies.

There's some adult mods on Nexus mods as well, particularly armours and the like. Also, check out the barbarian armour from Hothtrooper's Immersive Armors. Great addition to any game anyway, so much cool stuff, and it replaces some of the armours of NPCs as well, so some of the Imperials and Stormcloaks have custom armour as well instead of the same boring ones. It's a big mod cause of so many textures and meshes, but totally worth it if you want some more variety.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

Had to remove one of the mods I had, due to it turning all the the Stormcloak armor and Whiterun Guards to blue underwear.

Lol! Immersive armors gives you this:

latest?cb=20160422001444

And this:

latest?cb=20160503235803

It gives Hadvar and Ralof versions of those, minus the helmets, and Ulfric and General Tulles get new ones as well that are much more impressive. 

EDIT: Here is link: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19733

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Hothtrooper's Immersive Armors.

I'll give it a look later. I downloaded Furb's One-Stop SoS Armor Shop, and a patch from the SAM website, that strips the SoS requirements out. I would link it, but there are some heavy NSFW pictures on it. It's on Nexus.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Here, Barbarian Hero Armour:

250?cb=20160604063735

Umm, I may be wrong ( would be neither the first or last time)  but isnt the point of armour to protect the warrior? Only thing this protects is the family jewels!

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Umm, I may be wrong ( would be neither the first or last time)  but isnt the point of armour to protect the warrior? Only thing this protects is the family jewels!

This is a fantasy game. Have you seen the kind of armour they put on women in those things? We're talking Princess Leia's slave bikini levels of skimpy. It's about time we get some skimpy armour on dudes too. You know. For eye candy. :P (The armour rating for that thing is actually really high... No idea how. Must be magic.)

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

@Mikiesboy That poem you posted this morning... the rawness with which you wrote it mirrors the rawness of your desires and the rawness of the moment. We were all in the bedroom with you (hope Mike didn't mind), witnessing it, experiencing the emotion you felt. Brilliant piece, boy. Inspiring. Thank you. 

This. My feelings exactly. Well put.

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

Been working extra hard since returning from LA. 2019 is off to a running start in the building industry. Not so sure I am!

Well, I hope you're not working yourself too hard. Be kind to yourself. :) 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..