The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

2 hours ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Kind of sounds like Eiswein, also known as ice wine. Sweet dessert wine made from grapes that have frozen on the vine. It's yummy.

That's what I thought of too.  Ice wine can be very good if you're into sweet stuff.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Just crawled under the covers. Had a shower first. Now I am nice and snug. ^_^ Time for sleeps!

night

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Backwoods Boy said:

That's what I thought of too.  Ice wine can be very good if you're into sweet stuff.

just a little is very nice ...

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Backwoods Boy said:

A new low point in wine.  The ultimate "cheerleader beer".   🤢

Slowly sinking even lower ...

What would you say, if I said my first alcoholic drink was a Zima? Before I was 21y/o. Cousin's wedding, open bar at the hotel, and they didn't card me.

Zima, Champaign, and Rum and Cokes were had all night. A few Rum and Cokes.

The next morning, was my first hangover too, and my Mom laughed at me the entire morning. They didn't realize I was *cough* partaking in adult beverages.

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

goodnight, Sirs and friends

it's always good to see everyone here

i'll see you all sometime tomorrow

i have a new lamp to light the night

Sleep Well, miss molly.

• Like 1

Well, I think I spammed the thread enough for now.

Mental break to wind down from school, before bed.

I wonder who I'm going to have my Dragonborne bone tonight...

• Haha 2

Morning, DiC! 

7 hours ago, BHopper2 said:

What would you say, if I said my first alcoholic drink was a Zima? Before I was 21y/o. Cousin's wedding, open bar at the hotel, and they didn't card me.

Zima, Champaign, and Rum and Cokes were had all night. A few Rum and Cokes.

The next morning, was my first hangover too, and my Mom laughed at me the entire morning. They didn't realize I was *cough* partaking in adult beverages.

I started drinking when I was 15... legal age is 18 here, and I had a 19-year-old boyfriend. (I know, sounds bad, but he was immature as fuck and also a virgin when we met.) Drank mostly red wine and cider at first. Discovered vodka in Prague when I was 17. Never got properly hungover until I was about 18, though, and not for lack of trying. My metabolism was crazy high. Sometimes I woke up with a headache and not much else. But that night, 18 years old at a birthday party for a friend who turned 30, I had so much vodka. Vodka with everything. Vodka and coke, vodka and sprite, vodka and sprite and coke, vodka and orange juice, and finally, no idea why I thought this was a good idea but I was very drunk at the time, vodka and chocolate milk. I will never forgive the guy who made me that. Next morning was hell. :P 

7 hours ago, BHopper2 said:

Well, I think I spammed the thread enough for now.

Mental break to wind down from school, before bed.

I wonder who I'm going to have my Dragonborne bone tonight...

I'm getting to the point now where I'm thinking, to hell with it, alpha or no I'm gonna get SKSE and get in on the fun, here! I wanna have Skyrim sex too!

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Like 4

It's puppy's last day, she's moving to flatmate's mother, so I'm spoiling her a little bit. I've had to be the strict auntie until now since flatmate is such a pushover, but today I'm puppy sitting until she gets home from work and we shall simply cuddle. I am going to miss her, even though things will be a lot calmer and quieter around here without her barking or bickering with the cat or chewing things she's not supposed to. I just gave her her favourite treat (dry fish, she goes nuts over it). When flatmate gets home they're heading off for the weekend, and Sunday flatmate will return without puppy. Sad, but necessary. 

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

It's puppy's last day, she's moving to flatmate's mother, so I'm spoiling her a little bit. I've had to be the strict auntie until now since flatmate is such a pushover, but today I'm puppy sitting until she gets home and we shall simply cuddle. I am going to miss her, even though things will be a lot calmer and quieter around here without her barking or bickering with the cat or chewing things she's not supposed to. I just gave her her favourite treat (dry fish, she goes nuts over it). When flatmate gets home they're heading off for the weekend, and Sunday flatmate will return without puppy. Sad, but necessary. 

It's flatmate that needs the training.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..