time me to go to bed too

see you all tomorrow

Sleep Well, miss molly.

22 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

i guess today took more out of me than i thought

time me to go to bed too

see you all tomorrow

Goodnight, molly!

I'm heading to bed in a minute, too. Getting sleepy, but started writing, so need to finish this bit I'm on first...

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Backwoods Boy said:

"Conventional" and "artistic" are incompatible concepts.  "Conventional" stifles creativity.  Do what suits your purpose and talents, and go for it.

Very true, BB. I'm an Aries if you follow astrology, and bucking the rules is something in our nature.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Just now, Thorn Wilde said:

I'm heading to bed in a minute, too. Getting sleepy, but started writing, so need to finish this bit I'm on first...

Sleep Well, Thorn.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Site Moderator
26 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

i guess today took more out of me than i thought

time me to go to bed too

see you all tomorrow

4 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Goodnight, molly!

Good night and happy dreams molly and Thorn...

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Happy Sunday ... my soup is heating for my thermos ... it's bloody cold out there today... the weather is not Clement!!!

clement Audio pronunciation

adjective | KLEM-unt  

Definition

:
inclined to be merciful : lenient

:
not severe : mild

Defendants in court cases probably don't spend much time worrying about inclement weather. They're too busy hoping to meet a clement judge so they will be granted clemency. They should hope they don't meet an inclement judge! Clement, inclement, and clemency all derive from the Latin clemens, which means "mild" or "calm." All three terms can refer to an individual's degree of mercy or to the relative pleasantness of the weather.

• Love 5

16 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Happy Sunday ... my soup is heating for my thermos ... it's bloody cold out there today... the weather is not Clement!!!

Stay warm, tim! :hug: 

Morning, DiC! I stayed up way too late last night reading this webcomic, which as opposed to the other one I reread last night, is in fact complete. And beautiful.

• Like 5

Morning all.

8 hours ago, BHopper2 said:

Not headed to bed quite yet. Still got many miles to go, before I can see my bed tonight.

So I will see you tomorrow, and it's not a candle, lantern or a light-source...

Have a Goodnight Kitten...

hA0ACFE51

Now this cat looks like he is planning something!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

30 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

good morning Sirs and friends

it's cold this morning, in the 30's but the sun is out 🌞

@Mikiesboy hope the customers & systems treat you well today!

@BHopper2 that's kind of a scary cat

morning @Kitt

morning @Thorn Wilde

Morning, molly. Hope you're having a good Sunday. :) 

• Like 4

It's about 40 F here mid-morning with the traditional howling east wind - every bit of the 22 mph gusting to 34 on the forecast.  It was difficult to get out of bed.  I talked myself into my three-mile walk in this stuff yesterday :ph34r: by treating myself to soup-and-a-half-sandwich at my favorite eatery at the end.  Since they're closed today, I'll have to devise some other motivation - or just skip it.  I don't do January well.  :( 

• Like 4

• Site Moderator
36 minutes ago, Backwoods Boy said:

It's about 40 F here mid-morning with the traditional howling east wind - every bit of the 22 mph gusting to 34 on the forecast.  It was difficult to get out of bed.  I talked myself into my three-mile walk in this stuff yesterday :ph34r: by treating myself to soup-and-a-half-sandwich at my favorite eatery at the end.  Since they're closed today, I'll have to devise some other motivation - or just skip it.  I don't do January well.  :( 

It’s only 21F where I am, so I’d be quite happy to take your 40F. It’s been so cold the last few days, my furnace is getting a real work out, and I’ve only got it set at 69F. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1

Feeling anxious again today. And irritable. Which is all normal when I'm hypomanic. Just want to be all by myself, but flatmate's back. She'll be going to bed soon, though, I think. She usually sleeps early cause she has to get up early for work. Listening to music in the meantime and trying to write.

EDIT: Expect sudden mood swings from me. I apologise in advance... If I get annoying let me know and I'll bugger off for a while.

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Like 5

32 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Feeling anxious again today. And irritable. Which is all normal when I'm hypomanic. Just want to be all by myself, but flatmate's back. She'll be going to bed soon, though, I think. She usually sleeps early cause she has to get up early for work. Listening to music in the meantime and trying to write.

EDIT: Expect sudden mood swings from me. I apologise in advance... If I get annoying let me know and I'll bugger off for a while.

Self-awareness is the key.  I'm doing my seasonal depression thing.  Fortunately, I have a hiking companion who makes me stop whining and get out of the house for the occasional day-hike.  One is planned for tomorrow, so hopefully my attitude will improve at least temporarily.

• Like 4

• Site Moderator
59 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

:hug: 

Not annoying, not even a little bit, Thorn. 

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, Backwoods Boy said:

Self-awareness is the key.  I'm doing my seasonal depression thing.  Fortunately, I have a hiking companion who makes me stop whining and get out of the house for the occasional day-hike.  One is planned for tomorrow, so hopefully my attitude will improve at least temporarily.

Here's hoping. I wish you the best of luck. :) 

1 minute ago, Reader1810 said:

:hug: 

Not annoying, not even a little bit, Thorn. 

Thank you. :heart: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Backwoods Boy said:

I think you'll come up with something. Warm yourself up with a bowl of Chicken Soup, and a hot beverage of your choice. Relax, Chill, and just be in zen.

1 hour ago, MacGreg said:

Feel better,  A. 

1 hour ago, mollyhousemouse said:

so sorry you're not feeling well

1 hour ago, Thorn Wilde said:

That really sucks. Feel better, A! :hug: 

1 hour ago, Reader1810 said:

:heart: is for the cute kitten pic

:hug: is for you A. 

Thanks, everyone. Woke up feeling bleh this morning, and starting to feel better now. Took my own normal advice, and got some Chicken Soup into me.

1 hour ago, Thorn Wilde said:

:hug: I've been there too. Just remember to breathe and know, "This too, shall pass."

25 minutes ago, Backwoods Boy said:

I hope you have a better today, and that hike tomorrow sounds wonderful. Snap some pics while you're out.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..