The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

28 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

Hello DiC'ers.

I'm not dropping off the face of the Earth, but may not be around much for the next five weeks.

Later tatters.

If we don’t end up being online at the same time much: I’ll miss you! And good luck with school stuff and whatever else you’ll be up to. :hug: 

• Like 2

• Site Moderator
31 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

Hello DiC'ers.

I'm not dropping off the face of the Earth, but may not be around much for the next five weeks.

Later tatters.

Stop by for a quick “hi and see ya later” when you can, A. 

• Like 2

• Site Moderator
1 hour ago, Thorn Wilde said:

I always bruise when I take blood tests. I bruise easy in general. I wake up with bruises and have no idea where they come from. Like right now I have bruise on my arm and I don’t know what caused it. Hurts, too, but I can’t remember bumping into anything or anything...

Same with me, Thorn. It’s a mystery that’s going to remain that way, I think. Mond you, I am ‘spatially challenged’ so I do bump into things quite easily. 

• Like 1

• Site Moderator

Oh, and before I forget, good afternoon everyone...

@Mikiesboy The snow has been strange today - sometimes a lot, sometimes a little, and sometimes none. Currently none, so let’s hope it stays that way. As for you, stay snuggled up inside and drink lots of tea, which I hope will make you feel better. :hug: 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Let's see

Snowblower fueled and started -check

Generator filed and test run -check

Horses settled with heavy rugs -check

Groceries stocked, including comfort foods -check

Quilts freshly laundered -check

All electronics fully charged -check

That should be sufficient to see to it we get the minimum impact from the storm. If I didn't do all that we would get burried!

Stay safe, Kitt! :hug: 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Reader1810 said:

Oh, and before I forget, good afternoon everyone...

@Mikiesboy The snow has been strange today - sometimes a lot, sometimes a little, and sometimes none. Currently none, so let’s hope it stays that way. As for you, stay snuggled up inside and drink lots of tea, which I hope will make you feel better. :hug: 

hiya.. yeah weird  i'm drinking tea atm xoxo

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Just now, Thorn Wilde said:

Coming up on bedtime here, I think. Goodnight, everyone! :hug: 

you two get some rest.. stay warm xo  Goodnight to you and BF

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• Site Moderator
31 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Coming up on bedtime here, I think. Goodnight, everyone! :hug: 

Good night Thorn and boyfriend. Stay warm, feel better and have happy dreams...

• Like 1
  • Love 2

quiet in here ... spending lots of time in Live Poets ... two tanka down... three more to go ...  nice to see people using it as a workshop, as intended.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

This might get interesting.  What sounded like a major collision on the highway, followed by several arcing explosions on the power lines, and now been without power over an hour. Toss an extra quilt on the bed and go to sleep you say?  Not bloody likely with half a dozen emergency vehicles all with their obnoxious lights playing on my ceiling and walls.

• Like 2
  • Wow 3

2 minutes ago, Kitt said:

This might get interesting.  What sounded like a major collision on the highway, followed by several arcing explosions on the power lines, and now been without power over an hour. Toss an extra quilt on the bed and go to sleep you say?  Not bloody likely with half a dozen emergency vehicles all with their obnoxious lights playing on my ceiling and walls.

i hope it gets no more interesting than it already is.

time for me to go to bed... good night all.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

• Site Moderator
12 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

i hope it gets no more interesting than it already is.

time for me to go to bed... good night all.

Good night tim...sweet dreamz tonight and always and feeling better, too... :hug: 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kitt said:

Oh wow, that sucks! Hope they got it sorted out and things have gone back to normal. :heart: 

Good morning, DiC! I woke up today with an achy throat and am definitely not going to that party I’d been looking forward to tonight. So sad, too, cause I don’t really get out much these days, and my friend turns 40. And a bunch of my other friends will be there too. But I’m not gonna go there and infect the birthday kid and all their guests with the English Plague.

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Sad 3

• Site Moderator
30 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Oh wow, that sucks! Hope they got it sorted out and things have gone back to normal. :heart: 

Good morning, DiC! I woke up today with an achy throat and am definitely not going to that party I’d been looking forward to tonight. So sad, too, cause I don’t really get out much these days, and my friend turns 40. And a bunch of my other friends will be there too. But I’m not gonna go there and infect the birthday kid and all their guests with the English Plague.

The achy throat monster has found me, because I woke up before five with one, and I’m  tired and coughing, too. Staying home, I think...

PS: It’s too bad about the party. :hug: 

• Sad 4

36 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

English???   LOL

2 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

The achy throat monster has found me, because I woke up before five with one, and I’m  tired and coughing, too. Staying home, I think...

Oh, man take it easy Reader.

I hope you both feel better soon, and the BF, if he's still feeling crap.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Mikiesboy said:

English???   LOL

Oh, man take it easy Reader.

I hope you both feel better soon, and the BF, if he's still feeling crap.

Well, he brought it over from England, so... :P 

Boyfriend still feels worse than I do. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

You feel better as well! :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Well, he brought it over from England, so... :P 

Boyfriend still feels worse than I do. 

Wow ... well i hope you both get over it soon.  Sorry you'll miss your party :( 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Wow ... well i hope you both get over it soon.  Sorry you'll miss your party :( 

Thanks, tim. We’ll be just fine, I’m sure. 

On on my way to my shrink appointment now. Thankfully I don’t have to go far as she’s nearby.

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..