Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

Showered.  Cat's lied, and I fed them even after the husband did.  Getting another cup of coffee.  Then gonna see if I can read some more stuff on here before I get too wrapped up in editing the next three chapters of Guarded.

I hope everyone is having a great day.  🙂

• Like 5

Back from the thing. It went all right. Tired, though. So many people. Noisy. Also, I literally misgendered myself by referring to myself as my mother's daughter, lol! :rolleyes: Clearly I'm still getting used to this myself. Now, I shall enjoy the silence. And eat something. Was feeling kind of blah the whole time. Worried that if I really ate I'd get sick. But now I'm home and the anxiety has passed, so I'm gonna have some spaghetti.

Hope everyone's having a good Sunday! :hug: 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Back from the thing. It went all right. Tired, though. So many people. Noisy. Also, I literally misgendered myself by referring to myself as my mother's daughter, lol! :rolleyes: Clearly I'm still getting used to this myself. Now, I shall enjoy the silence. And eat something. Was feeling kind of blah the whole time. Worried that if I really ate I'd get sick. But now I'm home and the anxiety has passed, so I'm gonna have some spaghetti.

Hope everyone's having a good Sunday! :hug: 

@Thorn Wilde soon, saying i am my mother's child will roll off the tongue. 

just popping in to say hello as i wait for another basket of clean laundry

hope everyone is well

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

@Thorn Wilde soon, saying i am my mother's child will roll off the tongue. 

just popping in to say hello as i wait for another basket of clean laundry

hope everyone is well

Yeah, it shouldn't take long. Just weird in a context like that with, like, church folks. I mean, they're all fairly liberal, but it's still hard to know just how to act.

Ugh, laundry... I have to do that, too. I'm out of underwear, lol! Or, I say out of... But I don't wanna wear the girly stuff. :P 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Yeah, it shouldn't take long. Just weird in a context like that with, like, church folks. I mean, they're all fairly liberal, but it's still hard to know just how to act.

Ugh, laundry... I have to do that, too. I'm out of underwear, lol! Or, I say out of... But I don't wanna wear the girly stuff. :P 

just go with what you're comfortable with & Paul of course

i don't mind laundry too much, i like the smell of clean clothes

it's the folding, but i do it in the bedroom & can watch whatever i want to

i agree boys/mens boxer briefs are SO much more comfortable Phil gave me a few pair to sleep in

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

just go with what you're comfortable with & Paul of course

i don't mind laundry too much, i like the smell of clean clothes

it's the folding, but i do it in the bedroom & can watch whatever i want to

i agree boys/mens boxer briefs are SO much more comfortable Phil gave me a few pair to sleep in

More comfortable, and currently feel better for other reasons, too. Plus, mine have Star Wars on them. :D 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, mollyhousemouse said:

snow in Colorado, bad weather in California, snowing again in Toronto

download_20190303_194713.jpg

i feel like sam mcgee ...    "he was always cold, but the land of gold seemed to hold him like a spell"

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

i feel like sam mcgee ...    "he was always cold, but the land of gold seemed to hold him like a spell"

i actually relented and turned the heat up, i'm going to cringe and deal with it when the utility bill arrives 

but i am SO over the cold

• Like 5

53 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

i actually relented and turned the heat up, i'm going to cringe and deal with it when the utility bill arrives 

but i am SO over the cold

I'm blessed to have a very efficiently heated townhouse.  I can't stand being cold, so my heat is set to 73. But my most expensive winter utility bill has been $160

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Tired tonight. Good night everyone...

night dear Reader xoo

• Like 3

Morning, DiC! :hug: Hope you’re all sleeping soundly in your beds still. I’m on my way to shrink. Feeling anxious again. Hate this a lot, but it is what it is, I guess.

Have a good day, all!

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..