The Drop in Centre

4 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

wait...FINE or Fine like this morning?

I did say that pic is truthful at times.

4 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Hmmmm

😢

• Sad 2
6 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Hmmmm

1 minute ago, MacGreg said:

Hmmm

I was just thinking, how tim's response reminds me of what Mac would post.

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
10 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

I was just thinking, how tim's response reminds me of what Mac would post.

that's from whom i learned it .. :D   but Mac Sir does it better and i'm not joking

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1

I hope everybody is well.

The husband and I are about to play host to some folks we know who live a few hours away (surprise visit!).  The house is clean (I really wish I had gotten a picture of what Kevin cleans house in, but alas).  The cats are fed.  Snacks have been purchased and judged acceptable.

We're ready to commence the weekend.  Though I won't get much writing/editing done, it'll still be a great time.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

The husband and I are about to play host to some folks we know who live a few hours away (surprise visit!).  The house is clean (I really wish I had gotten a picture of what Kevin cleans house in, but alas).  The cats are fed.  Snacks have been purchased and judged acceptable.

We're ready to commence the weekend.  Though I won't get much writing/editing done, it'll still be a great time.

Sounds like a good time. Enjoy, Wayne. 

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

oh i like that picture .. enjoy yourselves...

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Wayne Gray said:

Thanks, Mac.  I hope you've got good things planned for yourself.

Indeed. It's Friday night, it's happy hour, and I'm glad to be well again. 

• Like 5
  • Site Moderator
19 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

Ate my fish sandwich and watched Jeopardy! tonight.  I did really well, but was stumped at the final question.  

How are y'all doing? I'm doing great 

I’m doing great, though I think I’ve come to the end of Man in a High Castle. Hmm...

• Like 4
Just now, Reader1810 said:

I’m doing great, though I think I’ve come to the end of Man in a High Castle. Hmm...

oh dear

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator
53 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

oh dear

But yay! 

On Tuesday, February 19, 2019, the Amazon hit series The Man in the High Castle released its first teaser trailer for season 4, which is expected to debut in fall 2019, and announced that it would be the final season for the series.

• Like 3

i did something stupid last night ... didn't drink my Natural Calm... and i can feel it ... feel it like creeping fog.  and i've been talking about writing for the anthology.. but i cant even write a sentence let alone a story ... not for months .. months .. not a prompt, not a paragraph...

• Sad 3
2 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

i did something stupid last night ... didn't drink my Natural Calm... and i can feel it ... feel it like creeping fog.  and i've been talking about writing for the anthology.. but i cant even write a sentence let alone a story ... not for months .. months .. not a prompt, not a paragraph...

:hug:

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

big day tomorrow, must be up early so i'm off to bed

hope everyone has a good night

i'll check in as i can tomorrow

goodnight all

Sleep Well, miss molly

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator
54 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Crap happens, tim. Drink Natural Calm tonight and start a new day tomorrow, That’s all you can do.

As for the writing part? Wish I had momentous words of wisdom to impart, but I’ve got nothing.

...well, it’s not momentous or wisdom like on the least, but why don’t you put down the proverbial pen for a while and concentrate your efforts on something completely different for a bit? Maybe there’s a story just itching to get off your To Read list? Just a suggestion...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Reader1810 said:

.well, it’s not momentous or wisdom like on the least, but why don’t you put down the proverbial pen for a while and concentrate your efforts on something completely different for a bit? Maybe there’s a story just itching to get off your To Read list? Just a suggestion...

i've written some poetry thats all.   there is nothing else..  i dont keep a list of things to read .. and i've been reading ..  i always read..  there are no answers. i know that.  i dont believe in muses and that stuff.

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..