The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

1 minute ago, Reader1810 said:

Hmm...

Not sure what to make of your comment, young tim. 

And, truthfully, we spoke of the Insta Pot previously before, so I’m kinda perplexed it’s verboten now....

i'm jokin...i think it would take 2 minutes for broc in there

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Site Moderator
7 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

i'm jokin...i think it would take 2 minutes for broc in there

Good to know, because I don't have much patience. I like raw veggies, but without dip, raw broccoli is like eating a tree... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
Just now, Reader1810 said:

Good to know, because I don't have much patience. I like raw veggies, but without dip, raw broccoli is like eating a tree... 

i dont like raw broccoli .. i like roasted veg.. not broccoli .. carrots, cauliflower, potatoes, cabbage .. all good roasted

• Like 1
  • Love 3
Just now, MacGreg said:

Did I mention I bought a new riding crop... ?

um, perhaps Sir ... um do you ride, Sir?  horses?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
  • Site Moderator
2 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

i dont like raw broccoli .. i like roasted veg.. not broccoli .. carrots, cauliflower, potatoes, cabbage .. all good roasted

I somewhat like raw cauliflower (gotta be in the mood) but I do like raw carrots and cabbage (the shredded in a bag kind is great in sandwiches). 

I really like redskin potato salad as long as the mayo dressing part isn’t overdone - too much, and you can’t taste the potatoes.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hello Sirs and friends

spent the day doing laundry & resting

hope everyone had a good day

Hey, molly... not a bad way to spend the day, especially since you were so busy yesterday.. 

ive been catching up on reading and I think I’ve done just about enough for now. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Defiance19 said:

Hey, molly... not a bad way to spend the day, especially since you were so busy yesterday.. 

ive been catching up on reading and I think I’ve done just about enough for now. 

hey Def

it's about all i was allowed to do but i really needed it

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator
1 minute ago, Defiance19 said:

I’m going to join the sleep brigade, and wish you all a good night.. I can try to get back that hour.. ;) 

Sleep well.. 

Good night Def... happy dreams 

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, Defiance19 said:

I’m going to join the sleep brigade, and wish you all a good night.. I can try to get back that hour.. ;) 

Sleep well.. 

Sleep Well, Def

• Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..