The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

Morning, DiC! I once again stayed up too late playing Skyrim last night... But at least I realised what I was doing and got my ass to bed. Hope you all have an awesome day!

15 hours ago, BHopper2 said:

Just finished watching Top Gun (1986), with some of the Cousin Kids... their choice of movie. It wasn't as good as I remember it being. LOL.

The eye candy was still good, acting was good, but horrible dialogue. Wow... watching it as a teen, and watching it now... Huge difference.

Top Gun is Paul's favourite movie... He likes planes and ships and stuff, which is cool, but still... Why? Lol!

15 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

movies got me thinking, i'll have to find The Boondock Saints to fold laundry to...yeah, gonna do that. :yes:

That's my favourite movie! Or one of, but definitely near the top. Need to rewatch soon. I've been thinking that for weeks, actually...

• Like 2

When I work out, I hook my tablet up to WiFi, and randomly select a playlist from YouTube. One of my favorite songs by Evanescence is 'Bring me to Life,' and that song came on, but it was a cover done by Daughtry. Pretty cool, I liked it. I clicked to save it on my favorites, and to look at it when I get home. Well, I get home, and go to look when this video was done and if he's done any other covers. It's not just a cover... it's Daughtry singing as Judas in a musical version of the Passion of the Christ, done live from New Orleans in 2016. He's singing as Judas, going through the struggle of turning Jesus in.

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

When I work out, I hook my tablet up to WiFi, and randomly select a playlist from YouTube. One of my favorite songs by Evanescence is 'Bring me to Life,' and that song came on, but it was a cover done by Daughtry. Pretty cool, I liked it. I clicked to save it on my favorites, and to look at it when I get home. Well, I get home, and go to look when this video was done and if he's done any other covers. It's not just a cover... it's Daughtry singing as Judas in a musical version of the Passion of the Christ, done live from New Orleans in 2016. He's singing as Judas, going through the struggle of turning Jesus in.

Reveal hidden contents

i remember watching that, production values were really good

• Like 3

Just now, mollyhousemouse said:

i remember watching that, production values were really good

Yeah... I had to find it, and there is a full version of the live show on YouTube. :blushing: LOL.
I don't consider myself Christian, anymore, but the full show was an excellent retelling of the story.

• Like 3

Happy Monday, subs and DiCsters. Challenging day for me with a sub call-off (subcontractor, that is) but I'm making the best of it. Allowing myself a lunch break at the moment. Hope you all are well. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, MacGreg said:

Happy Monday, subs and DiCsters. Challenging day for me with a sub call-off (subcontractor, that is) but I'm making the best of it. Allowing myself a lunch break at the moment. Hope you all are well. 

Doing fine over here, Mac. Cooking for the boys.

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

Good luck with the call-off, Mac.  I manage a group of folks, and I know what it's like to have to make up the difference myself.

• Like 5

54 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

been a good day here, Sir. the new CEO was in for the quarterly meeting & i had an almost 60 minute coaching one on one with my manager to develop a strategy to gain more visibility into one of our problem areas, we came up with a good plan & hope to implement it over the next week. :blushing: sorry about running on, excited to see if it works, it's been frustrating

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Hey, everyone! Played my first D&D session with Rowan as a character, and it was so much fun! Can't wait for next Monday! :D Hope you're all doing well.

5 hours ago, BHopper2 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Oh, wow. That was awesome! Thanks for sharing that. Literal chills going on here

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..