The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

• Site Moderator
12 hours ago, MichaelS36 said:

Just a little D/s project. .not really suitable for discussion here. But tim made me proud.

I had a feeling that was the case. As for not knowing the details, I can live with that, because I know the outcome: tim is smiling

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, MacGreg said:

It's unfortunate that something so harmless is unsuitable for discussion here.

It is, but I suppose it may offend some and this is rather a public forum. And frankly, there would be comments I'd not want to hear. Better we discuss /share amongst ourselves.

• Like 3

• Site Moderator
11 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

It is, but I suppose it may offend some and this is rather a public forum. And frankly, there would be comments I'd not want to hear. Better we discuss /share amongst ourselves.

Hi Mike. You and tim enjoy your day. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• Site Moderator
15 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

You too Reader... hang on to something if you go outside!!  The wind is insane.

I just looked outside. Over my way, the trees are doing a slow dance, so I’ve got my fingers crossed the DJ doesn’t change the music...

Last night, though, couldn’t see the wind, but I had a moment of thinking, I hope my windows don’t break. 

• Like 3

Just now, Reader1810 said:

I just looked outside. Over my way, the trees are doing a slow dance, so I’ve got my fingers crossed the DJ doesn’t change the music...

Last night, though, couldn’t see the wind, but I had a moment of thinking, I hope my windows don’t break. 

It's crazy here but we've no plans to go out today. It sounds as if winter is on its way in, not out.

• Like 3

• Site Moderator
2 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

It's crazy here but we've no plans to go out today. It sounds as if winter is on its way in, not out.

Toronto is such a sprawling city, it’s not surprising we have different weather. I’m going for a walk in an hour or so, but that’s it. Errands will get done tomorrow. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Toronto is such a sprawling city, it’s not surprising we have different weather. I’m going for a walk in an hour or so, but that’s it. Errands will get done tomorrow. 

It's very true. Got a text from Peter downtown. sitting outside having a bomboloni and coffee!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• Site Moderator
14 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

It's very true. Got a text from Peter downtown. sitting outside having a bomboloni and coffee!

Sounds nice, but then, he’s a young’n and the temps are usually better the closer you get to the lake. Moderating temps my mom calls it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

hello Sirs and friends, taking a brain break, so many numbers being thrown out in this class :o
but just a few chapters to go now

1 hour ago, MichaelS36 said:

i had to google bomboloni Michael Sir, those look sinfully wonderful!

• Like 1

• Site Moderator
9 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hello Sirs and friends, taking a brain break, so many numbers being thrown out in this class :o
but just a few chapters to go now

i had to google bomboloni Michael Sir, those look sinfully wonderful!

Hi molly. I had to google it as well, and I came to the same conclusion as you. 

• Haha 1

• Site Moderator

Holy heck, but it was so cold at the beginning of my walk, I thought my hands were going to freeze. Luckily, I warmed up, so I could enjoy my outing. 

Having dinner now, so I’ll see you all laterz...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

45 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

Just saying hi. I hope everyone is doing well.

I'm fine, my heart isn't. I don't want to talk about it.

Sorry, A. 

• Love 2

Hi everyone.  Hope you had a relaxing day. 

Positive energy to you A for whatever is hurting you. 

I made coconut rice with a spinach and chicken tikka masala dish tonight.  Rice was tasty but I am not a good rice maker. It was a bit soupy.  Ah well. Still tasty, if ugly 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• Site Moderator
13 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Hi all.. @Starrynight22 (instant pot.. perfect rice every time)    Good night, Mac Sir .. good night every one!!

Good night tim... sweet dreamz tonight and always xoxo when the time comes...

Instant Pot. One of these days I’m going to get myself one of those contraptions. Course, last time I looked at them there were so many options I got dizzy just thinking about which was which. 

• Like 2

• Site Moderator
21 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

Hi everyone.  Hope you had a relaxing day. 

Positive energy to you A for whatever is hurting you. 

I made coconut rice with a spinach and chicken tikka masala dish tonight.  Rice was tasty but I am not a good rice maker. It was a bit soupy.  Ah well. Still tasty, if ugly 

As long as it was still tasty, ugly is nothing but a conversation starter. ;)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, BHopper2 said:

Thanks everyone.

Was told, shortly before I made the post, that a family member committed suicide.

If you will excuse me, I'll be over here sipping a Mountain Dew and Fireball Whiskey cocktail, or two, or ten, and then chilling the f*ck out.

Damn, that is shitty news, A. News that no one wants to hear. I'm very sorry. Condolences to you and your family.  

• Like 1
  • Love 3

• Site Moderator
10 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

Thanks everyone.

Was told, shortly before I made the post, that a family member committed suicide.

If you will excuse me, I'll be over here sipping a Mountain Dew and Fireball Whiskey cocktail, or two, or ten, and then chilling the f*ck out.

My condolences, A. You are in my thoughts. 

• Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..