The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

hope you are doing well ... i am fine thanks. got some writing done.  our guest was awake at 3:30am and talked to someone for an hour.. then went back to sleep for a couple of hours... so hopefully will start to have a more normal schedule soon.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

• Site Moderator
44 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Gotta get moving.  See you all later.

Have a great time with your niece, tim. Haven’t been outside yet, but it looks like the weather is really cooperating today. :) 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

Morning, A!

Back at ya, Bro. I hope all is going well with the Toronto Tour.

1 hour ago, mollyhousemouse said:

@BHopper2 morning A, how are you so far?  :hug:

So far so good.

I'll be in and out today.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

morning everyone!

@Thorn Wilde one of the best things we can do is take care of ourselves, good for you for recognizing that you needed to be home today :hug: this is something that Phil has tried to teach me, and tim emphasizes to me regularly 

It's an important lesson to learn. As my ex-girlfriend says, self-care is healthcare. :hug: 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

It's an important lesson to learn. As my ex-girlfriend says, self-care is healthcare. :hug: 

That's very profound, and not something a lot of us even think about.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Hey, Hunter! How are you doing? :) 

Yesterday was a gym day. EVERYTHING hurts. I regret some of my decisions regarding gym access. But other than that I'm fine. How are you?

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Hunter Thomson said:

Yesterday was a gym day. EVERYTHING hurts. I regret some of my decisions regarding gym access. But other than that I'm fine. How are you?

Not too bad. Ended up spending most of my day reading Young Avengers comics. Mostly for the gay, tbh, lol! I'm very much supposed to be editing...

EDIT: But, I mean, look at these two cuties, can you blame me?

tumblr_lbq0cc9gdU1qaexxto1_1280.jpg

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Like 4

16 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Not too bad. Ended up spending most of my day reading Young Avengers comics. Mostly for the gay, tbh, lol! I'm very much supposed to be editing...

It is hard to stay motivated these days, I understand your lack of willingness to engage with the material right now.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

we just toured Scarborough Town Centre today.. we looked at EVERYTHING there and in walmart.  i even toured Sephora with her ... craziness in that place

Had to look up both places (not walmart). The Mall looks nice, real nice on the Google images.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, mad_artist said:

hello everybody 

just popping in 

hugs sean xo

• Like 2
  • Love 3

49 minutes ago, Fae Briona said:

That's where my Boy worked - was good at it too, if I can brag on him a bit. But I have to agree with molly - not my place to linger; too many fragrances and people.

brag on your boy anytime Fae!

Daughter had her prom makeup done there last year.  they were all nice, didn't notice any boys there.  there was this one young man she was in choir with, he taught most of the girls how to do their faces. his makeup was always, (as she said) "On point!"

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..