The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

OKay.. even though i had a 1.5 hour nap.. i am tired and off to bed. Long fun day tomorrow.. :) 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

9 hours ago, BHopper2 said:

I'll be back later... got a couple of things I need to take care of, and then some schoolwork.

Learning the different chemical make up of the different forms of fat, and how it interacts with the human body. Same with Carbs and Protein.

One could become paranoid about eating ... :/

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Backwoods Boy said:

One could become paranoid about eating ... :/

I'll say this... to be able to afford everything that is recommended on the current government guidelines... you need to be making $150,000 a year minimum for a family of 4. Well, at least here in Tampa. That's a full 24/7/365 gov diet. In order of importance, Veggies, Grains, Meat, Fruit, Dairy, and your choices should be nutrient dense. EG: Skip the sweet ice tea, and drink a glass of whole milk. Everything in moderation. You can have that Big Mac, but change up what you eat the rest of the day, and exercise a bit more.

It's fucking cheaper to eat McDonald's every meal.

I might be disappearing for a bit. This stuff is a bit more complex than I realized. I think it's just

Edited by BHopper2
  • Like 5

Morning, everyone. Getting ready for boyfriend day. ❤️ We're going to see Detective Pikachu this afternoon, because apparently we're a pair of 11-year-olds at heart (but mostly just cause Ryan Reynolds, duh).

Have a great day, everyone! :) 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Good morning, everyone. Another great day.

I'll see everyone in a few days. I'll answer PMs and emails. Don't hesitate if you need to contact me.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

first day this week i'm coming in to a clean inbox, the backlog was cleared out late yesterday. makes a nicer start to the day.

@Parker Owens hope that review goes well 💜 Number Two has been able to exempt ALL of his finals as his grades are in the A-B range so he's sitting through the reviews

hope everyone has a good day

Huzzah for the clean inbox!  Mine was full of demanding notes about the exam schedule....  Oh, lucky Number Two!  Nobody is ever exempt from my exams... 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Parker Owens said:

Huzzah for the clean inbox!  Mine was full of demanding notes about the exam schedule....  Oh, lucky Number Two!  Nobody is ever exempt from my exams... 

thanks Parker

Seniors are allowed to exempt all finals IF they don't have more than 3 absences & carry an A average, with a teachers signature. He is taking his AP Music Theory exam next week.

• Like 2

• Site Moderator
1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

See you all later!!  Have a terrific day, Mac Sir .. and all you other lovely people!

Have a great day! 

PS: It’s very cloudy, but the fog has lifted, so views (I heard you can sometimes see Buffalo, NY) should be good. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Popping in to share a quote my cousin just told me.

"It's okay if you fall apart sometimes.
Tacos fall apart and we still love them.
" - Anon

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..