The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

41 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

thank you Thorn! and congrats to Paul, what kind of job did he get?

Bakery. Which means ridiculous hours (3 am until 11 am), but work is work and he might be able to get better shifts eventually. So we're calling it a win. :) 

• Like 4

• Site Moderator
6 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Well, Paul's left for work and I'm gonna get ready for bed. Goodnight, everyone! :) 

Good night Thorn...happy dreams

• Like 2
  • Love 2

• Site Moderator
1 hour ago, mollyhousemouse said:

well, that's a wrap on today

goodnight Sirs and friends,

see y'all tomorrow

Good night molly...happy dreams 

And yeah, I just noticed the time. Didn’t realize it’s after midnight. Oops...

And so, it’s good night all you lovely people :) 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Morning, everyone! I'm on my way to the doctor to see if we can't figure out what the hell my body's up to these days. Hope you all have a great day! :) 

hope you get some answers Thorn!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Good morning, all.

Hardest part of the day is done already (my workout routine)!  The rest is gonna be cake!

That's what I tell myself at least.  😄

I hope it's a great one for everybody out there.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

11 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

Good morning, all.

Hardest part of the day is done already (my workout routine)!  The rest is gonna be cake!

That's what I tell myself at least.  😄

I hope it's a great one for everybody out there.

Hardest part of my day is over too, getting up when the alarm goes off! Once I am up, even the roughest days go quick.

• Like 5

Going to be a VERY long long evening.  Some severe weather to the SW of us with us in it's crosshairs at the moment. 

Tornado warning on it at the moment, with 2" diameter hail.  Could INTENSIFY once it moves North and crosses I-35.   :(

• Wow 3

The system is moving into the town where my boss lives -- possible tornado and still dropping golf-ball sized hail, sirens are sounding now [there, not here].  :(

Edited by Fae Briona
Clarification
  • Wow 2
  • Sad 1

Boss missed the large hail and no tornado touched down in the town itself (I don't think); but she said it was raining so hard you couldn't see out the window at all. At one point a bit earlier in the afternoon it was dropping tennis-ball sized hail (~2.5" or ~6.4cm).

Starting to hear thunder here now, but if we're lucky the severe bits should pass just to our South (unfortunately, that means right over top where my best friend lives).

Update:  worst of it will pass just south of here -- like less than two miles; getting some pea-sized hail here but not much and that's nothing compared to what it was dropping earlier

Edited by Fae Briona
Update
  • Wow 2

20 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

doing well here Hunter, how are you?

I'm doing alright. Had some bad medical news lately so I'm stressing out, which is just making things worse.

How are you m'dear molly?

• Wow 3

• Site Moderator
1 hour ago, Hunter Thomson said:

Hello everyone, how are we doing today?

I'm doing okay, but this yo-yo weather we're having is getting a bit tiresome. 

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..