The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

• Site Moderator
22 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

we have some barn swallows at work that dive bomb us, they can be scary!

It’s flashed through my mind more than once that he’s about to poop on my head. :unsure2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Reader1810 said:

It’s flashed through my mind more than once that he’s about to poop on my head. :unsure2:

that thought never occurs to me when they're dive bombing me, i worry that they'll land on my head and peck at me :(

• Like 5

so, at night while the TV is on and i'm on my laptop, i do jigsaw puzzles, like these keeps my brain occupied so i don't fall asleep
well tonight, one is kickin' my butt :facepalm:it's an old brick building with some trees and LOTS of blue sky
anyway, hope everyone had a good day, and a nice evening

• Like 4
  • Wow 1

Morning, DiC! Hope you all have a great day!

6 hours ago, Reader1810 said:

A seagull pooped on my head once. Over here they tell you that it means good luck, to make you feel better. I did not feel very lucky.

• Like 1
  • Wow 3

A few years ago, I had a highly territorial cardinal which spent most of its days launching furious attacks on its reflection in the windows on all sides of the house. Nothing seemed to dissuade it.

• Wow 5

37 minutes ago, Parker Owens said:

A few years ago, I had a highly territorial cardinal which spent most of its days launching furious attacks on its reflection in the windows on all sides of the house. Nothing seemed to dissuade it.

Poor thing! It must have been so confused.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Parker Owens said:

4 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Poor thing! It must have been so confused.

There is at least one robin here that regularly flies into the picture window in front of my house.  Two or three times a day it (they?) knock themselves silly, lay in the front yard for a few and then head for the nearest tree.  I find myself regularly looking just to make sure they didn't land in the pond and drown.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Reader1810 said:

Good afternoon everyone...

Its gloomy and grey outside, nonetheless It’s going to be a great day and I wish the same for you... :) 

hi Reader 👋 its warm & humid here but has been a good day overall, hope all y'all have a good one too

• Like 4

• Site Moderator
56 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

i think i'll say goodnight, sleep well, see y'all tomorrow

Good night molly...happy dreams 

This is it for me as well, so good night to those still awake.

The sweetest of happy dreams when your turn comes... :) 

• Like 1

Raining hard in OKC at the moment, and the rain will continue through the day tomorrow.  Joy.  Could get more than 2" of rain here, which is 2" more than any of us need right now.

• Like 3
  • Wow 1

• Site Moderator
28 minutes ago, Fae Briona said:

Raining hard in OKC at the moment, and the rain will continue through the day tomorrow.  Joy.  Could get more than 2" of rain here, which is 2" more than any of us need right now.

It’s raining in Toronto as well, but the threat of T-storms seems to have passed. Other than that it’s just ridiculously cold considering it’s the 5th of June...

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

I finally completed my contribution to the Pulse remembrance project that @Mikiesboy is putting together. It was not an easy piece to write, but I feel better for having done so.

it is wonderful Sir ..  an excellent addition to the Project.  Thanks again, Sir.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Just now, Mikiesboy said:

it is wonderful Sir ..  an excellent addition to the Project.  Thanks again, Sir.

Thank you for putting it together, tim.

• Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..