The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

1 hour ago, mollyhousemouse said:

love this

I know several people who should do this...

• Like 2
  • Love 2

• Site Moderator

Good afternoon everyone...

It’s a beautiful sunny day, so to me that says it’s going to be a good day. I hope yours is as well. :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

Here's an example ... "I'm sorry that when you banged into me i slopped red wine onto your lovely white rug."    

okay we are sorry for everything but we're sarcastic bastards as well... LOL

but i'm not sorry i wrote this

well, maybe i am a little ... not! 

tra la la .....

I would not apologize. It's their fault for having a white rug and serving red wine.

Sorry but someone has to be a counterpoint to all the nice Canadians. Ooops, did I say sorry? My bad. :)

• Haha 1

• Site Moderator
18 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

I would not apologize. It's their fault for having a white rug and serving red wine.

Sorry but someone has to be a counterpoint to all the nice Canadians. Ooops, did I say sorry? My bad. :)

So nice of you to fall on the sword, Carlos. ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

59 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

It would have been said with much sarcasm...and i would have expected nothing else from you C.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

it was ok Sir, they finally got us back up, and my inbox was full! everyone's behind, but i made some calls to clients who's numbers i had already put into my phone, (i add them to my phone's contact list so that caller id identifies them by name for me) and once the servers were back i sent some "i do apologize, we've had a server go down" emails, made a list for myself for tomorrow and did what i could because:

Image result for doing your best does not mean

thank You for asking Sir

how was Your day off?

I dropped the ball on this conversation with you, molly. I'm sorry (maybe I'm Canadian..?) 

The day off was good. I helped build a wheelchair ramp with some other volunteers through a non-profit I sometimes do work with. I also took that nice drive I mentioned to you, plus finished my piece for the Pulse project. Today, it's back to work. Hope your day is better than yesterday! 

• Like 5

9 hours ago, MacGreg said:

I dropped the ball on this conversation with you, molly. I'm sorry (maybe I'm Canadian..?) 

The day off was good. I helped build a wheelchair ramp with some other volunteers through a non-profit I sometimes do work with. I also took that nice drive I mentioned to you, plus finished my piece for the Pulse project. Today, it's back to work. Hope your day is better than yesterday! 

that's ok Sir, i figured you were busy
today was much better, including running away with 2 co-workers for lunch

• Like 2

Hey, everybody. I've had a busy day. Went out with my mum. We went out for Middle Easter mezah (like tapas just, well, Middle Eastern, lol) and then we went to the ballet. I had a nice time. Hope you're all well! :) 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Hey, everybody. I've had a busy day. Went out with my mum. We went out for Middle Easter mezah (like tapas just, well, Middle Eastern, lol) and then we went to the ballet. I had a nice time. Hope you're all well! :) 

Sounds like a nice time. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• Site Moderator

You know, I’m happy the Raptors won so they lead the series 3 to 1, but dang it, it’s almost 1 a.m. and fans are still going by honking their car horns. Figures, this would be the Saturday I decide to make my hair appt. for early in the morning. *sigh* 

And yes, I am whining...

• Like 2
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, Reader1810 said:

You know, I’m happy the Raptors won so they lead the series 3 to 1, but dang it, it’s almost 1 a.m. and fans are still going by honking their car horns. Figures, this would be the Saturday I decide to make my hair appt. for early in the morning. *sigh* 

And yes, I am whining...

It's okay to whine sometimes among friends. :hug: 

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..