The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

2 minutes ago, Fae Briona said:

There are times when the reduction in your stress and the boost to your mental health to not feel so overwhelmed are their own compensation -- though one shouldn't make a habit of it.

agreed Fae, my weekends are sacred, for family & rest. but it's been so busy it needed to be done

• Like 4
  • Love 1

44 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

I don't think "Appreciate your Sir Day" is a recognized holiday here in the States. Enjoy it!

i will have a word with sean, Sir .. since i made it up.. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

20 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

i will have a word with sean, Sir .. since i made it up.. 

Yes, good idea. you should have shared with your friends then all their Sirs could have had a treat. 

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Hi everyone! Today was the Oslo Pride parade. I marched under the trans banner for the first time. I was super nervous this morning, for some reason. I still get hardcore impostor syndrome, it seems... Never quite sure that I'm trans enough to be there. But when I got there, it was great. Ran into a friend first thing who, when I told them what I'd been thinking and feeling, just laughed and told me (good-naturedly) that I'm an idiot, cause I've been trans the whole time they've known me, even if I was too scared to claim the label, and they've never seen me as anything else. They weren't wrong, lol! Anyway, I had a good time and afterwards I went on Facebook and changed my name and pronouns. Felt good. Liberating.

Hope you're all enjoying your Saturday! ❤️ 

Did Paul walk with you?  

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

i'm glad to hear that he was with you, and that you felt good about being there today

2 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

That's wonderful!! 

It was his first ever Pride parade. I'm really happy he wanted to come. He's been so kind and supportive. 

I'm off to bed now. Goodnight, DiC! 

• Like 5

• Site Moderator
1 hour ago, Thorn Wilde said:

It was his first ever Pride parade. I'm really happy he wanted to come. He's been so kind and supportive. 

I'm off to bed now. Goodnight, DiC! 

Good night Thorn...happy dreams 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Weather fizzled out last night and it looks like we'll miss the worst of it this morning.

Hope everyone has a  great day

Glad you had a great time at Pride, Thron and Brayon.  💚

• Like 3
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hello Sirs and friends

was a good weekend here, hope yours was as well

Glad to hear it. Mine's been pretty good. 

Heading to bed now. Night, DiC! 

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..