The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

12 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

I'm not a big wine drinker, but I have to say that looks tempting. 

I wanna see reviews for it.  If I see anyone say "with hints of citrus" I think I'm gonna bust a gut.

Though, yeah... it actually does sound interesting.  I like citrus and wine, so...

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

I'm not a big wine drinker, but I have to say that looks tempting. 

2 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

I wanna see reviews for it.  If I see anyone say "with hints of citrus" I think I'm gonna bust a gut.

Though, yeah... it actually does sound interesting.  I like citrus and wine, so...

LOL. Yes, there was some "hints of citrus." LOL

He had another bottle, that I had only one glass of, which was from the same winery, and was a blended wine, a White Sangria. The Hurricane 5, and it was good too.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

54 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

Thanks for sharing what I need to hear, boy.

Yes Sir...not only You! 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

So, a couple of weeks ago, I went and bought me a new phone from Metro PCS, and paid for a year of service in advanced. Metro is a prepaid type service that it's a flat-rate monthly. (My government benefit phone is dying, and the company I get it trough "is not obligated to replace it, unless it's stolen." Hence why I got a new one.)

It's a Samsung Galaxy A6, I like it, and it has a few builtin tools that I've been using. Like a fitness tracker. But, I started playing PokemonGO on it, and it's been a fun activity to do on my daily walks.

If anyone else plays, let me know, and I'd be happy to exchange trainer codes, to become friends.

• Like 5

hello all, was a good day today, dinner is done and Phil and i are doing some research
i'll be around off and on
@Brayon the kids love this game! Number Two and his friends will go to the square and wander for hours chasing Pokemon!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

43 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hello all, was a good day today, dinner is done and Phil and i are doing some research
i'll be around off and on
@Brayon the kids love this game! Number Two and his friends will go to the square and wander for hours chasing Pokemon!

Heya molly, if #2 and his friends are looking for new trainers, my code is: 1350 9603 4584. It's under BHopper2

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• Site Moderator
4 hours ago, Defiance19 said:

So I’m caffeinated, and functional. You ready? 

Pride March: 

The best thing I ever did was volunteer at the actual march. It was less overwhelming than I’d thought it would be for me. Previously I’d volunteered at the film and discussion panels, but this was wild and I’d do it again. Mind you my legs are still rebelling from walking the entire route 2 1/2 times. Insanity. We ended after midnight.. NYC rocks, people! 

My job, along with the 6 other volunteers in my sections, was to coral the marchers, and keep the the spaces between groups as small as possible. About 6000 people a section. Try yelling  at divas and queens to move up and keep moving! They do their own thing but no one got mad or inappropriate so it worked out somewhat! 

I missed some of the big groups and people I really wanted to see. (Different sections and step off times.) It was so great to see so much representation. Everyone just free and happy and not afraid to show it. Of course there were political groups, but that went off without a problem too.  All in all it was a grand time. 

People’s emotions were all over the place. We had a few who cried inconsolably when we got to the front of the the Stonewall Inn. But the crowd was stellar! Shouting encouragement and  boosting the marchers. It was really something. A party and celebratory atmosphere for sure, but so meaningful for so many and you could feel it . 

When I posted a couple pics on social media, I reminded people to not forget about their support when the music stopped and the floats came down. We should continue to stand up, speak out, and act all year long! 

This link is just a small piece of the fun, crazy, good times. I captured most of it on the move. Enjoy! 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/mZjAE3UnP7kw66GE9

I’ll share the pics in my profile without The commentary. That’s just for you all. 😝

:heart: 

Thanks, Def. :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Today has been a less than awesome day as I had a flare-up of my physical symptoms this morning. My own fault, though. I picked the wrong breakfast. It was unpleasant. Hopefully, tomorrow will be better. Gonna try to do some writing, or at least some editing, in bed now. I hope you have all fared better. Goodnight, DiC!

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Today has been a less than awesome day as I had a flare-up of my physical symptoms this morning. My own fault, though. I picked the wrong breakfast. It was unpleasant. Hopefully, tomorrow will be better. Gonna try to do some writing, or at least some editing, in bed now. I hope you have all fared better. Goodnight, DiC!

Hope tomorrow is better. Night, Thorn. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, mollyhousemouse said:

a recurring theme and a great reminder
thanks tim xo

thought of Mac Sir and you when i got this one.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

• Site Moderator
7 minutes ago, Defiance19 said:

Was writing in today’s date and realised it’s 35 years since I graduated high school.  35. 🤯 

Time flies, doesn’t it? 

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..