The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

35 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

Oh … my blood sugar! Sounds like a good party. 

Right? I could feel my sugar rising just thinking about it.

29 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

Maybe just a spoonful?

Nope. Couldnt stop at just a spoonful.

30 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

Yeah, I could likely do that.  

More willpower than I have!

• Like 3

• Site Moderator
On 7/6/2019 at 9:35 AM, Mikiesboy said:

Michael is up and we need to go out for a bit. i need to dress while He nibbles some food.  its 9:30 am and already over 90... heat warnings out there... it should be gone tomorrow... yay.

see you all a bit later

tim, I quoted this post to tell you, it’s beautiful outside right now. I just got back from a second walk to the grocery store, and it’s now cool and delightfully breezy. I hope that stays for more than a just a bit.

Also, I was sure you’d posted a meme about doing something about what you find disagreeable rather than just complaining about. I can’t find that post, so maybe I’m imaging you did and maybe I’m not, but your ‘voice’ got in my head on my way to the store tonight. I passed some litter (plastic single serve milk bottle) that I grumped about, but moved on. Didn’t get far when I just had to go back and pick it up so I could throw (deal with it myself in other words) it in the waste/recycle bin on the corner - yes, it was tossed away within feet of a disposal unit. 

Anyway, just thought I’d share that you inspired me. Even if it was only (possibly) in my mind. :) 

Edit: If it wasn’t you, it might have been @MacGreg :unsure: 

Edited by Reader1810
  • Love 1
  • Wow 2

2 hours ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Enjoy it! :) 

Well game 2 is over the results 2-1 we won both games. We do have a injury report I did get a bloody nose a baseball to the face. Thank goodness I had safety glasses on. Then to add to this problem a broken windshield (mine) as well. No one will own up to the Pop fly ball. So this little baseball game party is getting expensive for me. Thank goodness I have auto insurance. So other than that it was a fun game. 

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

*Plants his sword in the ground, makes sure the campfire is lit, and sighs in contentment, knowing that the Nightwatch has started.*

fire-2593636_640.jpg

Sleep well, and be safe.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

36 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hi Rick, just "meh" so far

how're you?

Well I’m ok now had automobile windshield replaced due to errant foul ball at the baseball game last night. My nose finally stop bleeding from a hit ball. So ok now and you mollyhousemouse?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Reader1810 said:

Good morning DiCers. I wish you all a great day... :) 

@mollyhousemouse I hope your day will get better than just ‘meh’ :hug: 

meh is ok, not every day can be fabulous, and it sure beats crappy or s$$$$y 

2 hours ago, rickproehl said:

Well I’m ok now had automobile windshield replaced due to errant foul ball at the baseball game last night. My nose finally stop bleeding from a hit ball. So ok now and you mollyhousemouse?

call me molly Rick

today has been just so-so, but as i said above i'll take it

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

call me molly Rick

A so-so kind of day? Those happen. Hope things improve.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

call me molly Rick

ok I will start calling you molly

• Like 5

love., taking Peanut the pony to school has been a resounding success. We got the little girl with developmental and behavioral issues out of the car and into a classroom.

It was easier getting Peanut up the 4 stairs than the little girl!

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..