The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

17 minutes ago, Brayon said:

Happy little clouds, happy little trees, and an old barn. Just watched one that had his son on as a guest painter.

Wait till he has his pocket squirrel that one was so touching and cute ... “there are no mistake just happy accidents “

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Thorn Wilde said:

The last time it happened, it was Civ VI. This time it was Stellaris. :D 

Love Civ VI.  Would like to play Stellaris, but it freezes up my system.  😕

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Be the change. 

D8A54EB1-3593-4541-809D-8BB73D66A510.jpeg

You know, I've read this before, and it's not unknown at all. It was actually originally something someone wrote on tumblr. The original post is here. Tumblr wisdom, man... Sometimes it happens.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fae Briona said:

Love Civ VI.  Would like to play Stellaris, but it freezes up my system.  😕

Aww, that's too bad... Or lucky, depending on your definition, cause it is literally figuratively crack, lol!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Brayon said:

Needed to go to my happy place today...

Did you know that The Joy of Painting with Bob Ross is on Amazon Prime? Seasons 10 - 31. I think I'm going to binge watch some.

Have you seen the paint parties where everyone gets together and paints along with a Bob Ross episode? 

I told my brother we should do that for his birthday 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

Have you seen the paint parties where everyone gets together and paints along with a Bob Ross episode? 

I told my brother we should do that for his birthday 

Had not heard about the parties, but that is awesome.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Brayon said:

Had not heard about the parties, but that is awesome.

I can remember watching his shows on Public Broadcasting with my mom when I was younger. Good memories.

• Like 4

Morning, DiC! How are you all? 

Today I am doing chores. The kitchen is a mess. Then hopefully I'll get some more writing done. Got through a good bit of chapter 40 yesterday. Getting to the last leg of the book, the final obstacles my characters have to face. I was planning on going for a run today, but I think it may be too hot.

Have a nice day, everyone!

• Like 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..