The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

8 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

OMG! I read this and thought it was directed at me....then, I read the last line. :lol: 

We did miss you “thoughts of wisdom” so I’m glad you are here.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

image.png.ddde0468400ad551b9647e075f9cd6a3.png

This is sitting in the parking lot of my local mall ... Royal Canadian Circus for 8 shows.   The tents are massive .. there must be 40 support vehicles, trucks, vans and campers there.  There is certainly one horse.

• Love 2
  • Wow 3

23 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

image.png.ddde0468400ad551b9647e075f9cd6a3.png

This is sitting in the parking lot of my local mall ... Royal Canadian Circus for 8 shows.   The tents are massive .. there must be 40 support vehicles, trucks, vans and campers there.  There is certainly one horse.

Horse!  Whoo!

So, when are you going to the circus?

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

So, when are you going to the circus?

Wayne - why go to the circus when the circus is in DiC chat .... 😇

Why we have clowns - strongmen - Sir’s that tame wild beasts ... so let the show begin .

Edited by rickproehl
Added thoughts
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1

29 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

Hmm. I'm not a circus performer.

7 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

Indeed, not. 

@MichaelS36 and @MacGreg Sirs... this boy, apologizes for my part in the above ... i didn't think, i apologize.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Just before I went on my walk, I discovered my shoes have large round holes in the bottom where a cushioning plug - I assume that’s what they were for - used to be, darn good thing I have another pair. And, I didn’t melt even though it is quite warm outside, so that’s a plus. 

Have a good night everyone. :) 

Take care Reader... and definitely new shoes.

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..