The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

4 hours ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Hey, everybody. Out at my aunt’s summer place today. Little island on a lake. 25°C in the water. Heaven in this heat.

spacer.png

Also, this is Loke. He’s a lapphund and he wishes you all a good day! And so do I. :) 

spacer.png

Nice view of the Lake it looks so peaceful 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Reader1810 said:

I’ll be thinking good thoughts for your brother. :hug: to you both. 

Thanks Reader1810

14 hours ago, Wayne Gray said:

Best of luck to your brother, rick.

Thanks Wayne

6 hours ago, MacGreg said:

I'm very sorry to hear about your brother's condition. I will keep him in thoughts today as he undergoes surgery. Take care of yourself, Rick.

Thank you MacGreg Sir 

They did the surgery this AM and my Brother is better shape now. They plan on getting him up and walking this evening or on Sunday. So things are now looking up. 

I wanted to Thank everyone for there best wishes. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Good morning, DiC! Still out here on zoo island. In addition to Loke the lapphund (who has gone home) there are 4 cats and a poodle. Much cooler today. Cloudy this morning, but the sun is coming out.

10 hours ago, MichaelS36 said:

I would not bring that lovely thing here.. he has a double coat for a reason and its not 90% humidity and 100F+ temps

Yeah, the weather yesterday wasn’t great for him. It wasn’t as hot as what you’ve got, but he still handled it surprisingly well. Lay down in the shade a lot and drank plenty of water.

• Like 5

I'm at the point where I'm 1/2 through my third cup of nice, strong coffee... and it's almost 1PM, and I'm so wired I can't do anything but think about how hard sleeping tonight is gonna be.

I'm finishing this cup though.  Dumping good coffee, now that's a sin.

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

I'm at the point where I'm 1/2 through my third cup of nice, strong coffee... and it's almost 1PM, and I'm so wired I can't do anything but think about how hard sleeping tonight is gonna be.

i've had a headache since i came out of the meds for my dental procedure. Number One Son asked "Hey Ma, when did you last have caffeine?" "Umm Thursday?" a nice strong cup with some cream banished that headache. coffee=magic elixer

hope everyone has had a good day

• Like 2
  • Love 3

11 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

Wayne the worst sin is to microwave a cold cup of coffee. I hope you day is going good.

My brother is much better will get out of hospital Tuesday am . My sister came down today and is at the hospital so I’m able to take another day for me. I’m getting ready to take a walk on our local flood wall. 

So you enjoy that coffee all the way till the last drop. 

I will talk to everyone later.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Starrynight22 said:

Apropos of nothing:

Is being in a throuple  triad relationship dynamic you could feel secure in? 

Yes - though I've never met someone else who would be comfortable in one, let alone a third.  😕

Edited by Fae Briona
Typo
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, mollyhousemouse said:

i've had a headache since i came out of the meds for my dental procedure. Number One Son asked "Hey Ma, when did you last have caffeine?" "Umm Thursday?" a nice strong cup with some cream banished that headache. coffee=magic elixer

molly glad to hear you got rid of your headache. Coffee is such a wonderful drink. 

• Like 3

• Site Moderator
2 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

Glad your headache is gone, molly. And 🤗 for number one son’s most excellent observation and remedy for what was ailing you. 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Fae Briona said:

Yes - though I've never met someone else who would be comfortable in one, let alone a third.  😕

You're bound and determined to excise "that word" like a wormy apple, aren't you?  🙂

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Wayne the worst sin is to microwave a cold cup of coffee. I hope you day is going good.

My brother is much better will get out of hospital Tuesday am . My sister came down today and is at the hospital so I’m able to take another day for me. I’m getting ready to take a walk on our local flood wall. 

So you enjoy that coffee all the way till the last drop. 

I will talk to everyone later.

Glad your brother is better! :) 

55 minutes ago, Fae Briona said:

That's too bad. I suddenly know a lot of poly people. I've got a guy I really like messing around with... but I haven't in a long while cause Paul was feeling insecure. Now that he's here and things are settling I'm hoping this may change.

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..