Mikiesboy

38 minutes ago, Kitt said:

In the immortal words of the Wicked Witch of the West, " I'm melting"

I’ll get you my pretty and your little dog to -

but just remember “there is no place like home” 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Quite true!  Now I am waiting for the electrical storm to subside so I can have a WARM shower!

The storm wants to happen here so badly. Angry skies but we might be spared the worst of it.. 

• Like 4

• Site Moderator
49 minutes ago, Defiance19 said:

The storm wants to happen here so badly. Angry skies but we might be spared the worst of it.. 

I’m at the cottage and the weather has been gorgeous, but rain is forecasted for all day tomorrow - my turn for bad weather. And, darn it, the “Monopoly shark” will probably want to play... 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

Howdy, all.  I hope the day has treated everyone well so far.  🙂

Hey, Wayne... Day’s been good. 

2 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

I’m at the cottage and the weather has been gorgeous, but rain is forecasted for all day tomorrow - my turn for bad weather. And, darn it, the “Monopoly shark” will probably want to play... 

There’s always one, no matter how sound your investments are.  Lol. Enjoy, but I hope the good weather holds. 

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Wayne hello and so far my day has been just enough. How has your day been?

Good.  Meetings... but they're paying me.  So, that's good.  🙂  Thanks for asking, rick.

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..