The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

2 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

Good afternoon, subs and friends. I'll come back around when the Disney musicals have ended.  

Afternoon, Mac. I hope all is well in your neck of the woods today.

I've moved on from Disney to some stuff I can't post on the forums. @Reader1810 would slap me if I tried to link some Insane Clown Posse.

• Haha 2

• Site Moderator
5 minutes ago, Brayon said:

Afternoon, Mac. I hope all is well in your neck of the woods today.

I've moved on from Disney to some stuff I can't post on the forums. @Reader1810 would slap me if I tried to link some Insane Clown Posse.

I have no idea who or what Insane Clown Posse is, but I have to say you’ve left me curious. Might go have a chat with Mr. Google...

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1

• Site Moderator
15 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

Good afternoon, subs and friends. I'll come back around when the Disney musicals have ended.  

Hi Mac. I couldn’t find the Winnie-the-Pooh I was looking for, so I think it’s safe to say, today’s Disney matinee special has come to an end.

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 3

Just now, Reader1810 said:

I have no idea who or what Insane Clown Posse is, but I have to say you’ve left me curious. Might go have a chat with Mr. Google...

I'm not responsible for what might come from that. Just saying. ROFLMAO

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1

What the heck is with all the Disney junk? You go to work...leave the place respectable and now look!

Edited by Mikiesboy
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

Hey, Mac.. I get maybe not Disney musicals, but it’s fun to ‘whistle while you work’ though..🙊🙈

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

What the heck is with all the Disney junk? You go to work...leave the place respectable and now look!

tim - sorry about this I have the mop and broom out to clean this mess up. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

aww nuts, now we're in trouble

3 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Ill be home in 3 hours it better be tidy or else you're all in deep trouble.  Do you hear me? 

yes, tim :blushing:

2 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

You should know better..lol ..mad the lot of you.

yes, yes we are!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

8 minutes ago, Brayon said:

I'm not responsible for what might come from that. Just saying. ROFLMAO

I'll just point out one thing about them. They were hired to write a song for the Horror Movie, Child's Play, the original one. The director love the song, the actors love the song... the studio executives were scared of it, and canned the song. They released it on their The Amazing Jeckle Brothers album. Play With Me by I.C.P. is the story of unloved toys.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

tim - sorry about this I have the mop and broom out to clean this mess up. 

Sirs and  tim - I got the room all clean up and back to your standards. So does this passed inspection? 

• Like 3

• Site Moderator
15 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Ill be home in 3 hours it better be tidy or else you're all in deep trouble.  Do you hear me? 

Yes, Dad, okay Dad.

Quick, somebody find a mop and a bucket, and some air freshener... 0:)

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

You should know better..lol ..mad the lot of you.

19 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

yes, yes we are!

Yup, and damn proud of it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..